• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Autorun event not working.

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a battle event that, before it starts, activates a variable that is supposed to activate an Autorun event when you retunr to the lab, but the event doesn't run. I have checked with debug mode that the variable does activate.

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I may be wrong, but I think that the battle event is preventing the autorun event from properly activating. Have you tried with an event that only activates the variable to see if the autorun event works?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You didn't post either event, but pages are loaded in a specific order for events, such that the page with the highest number AND valid conditions is the one that runs.
    So if for instance, you had an autorun event, with page 1 having the variable condition, and page 2 having no condition, RMXP will check page 2, see that the conditions are valid, and load that page, and the condition on page 1 is never checked, and never will get loaded.

Years
    • Seen today
    You didn't post either event, but pages are loaded in a specific order for events, such that the page with the highest number AND valid conditions is the one that runs.
    So if for instance, you had an autorun event, with page 1 having the variable condition, and page 2 having no condition, RMXP will check page 2, see that the conditions are valid, and load that page, and the condition on page 1 is never checked, and never will get loaded.

...I forgot the self switch requirement. Thanks.

Back