• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    'Sup, people? ^_^

Hope you didn't miss me too much. :P What's been happening while I've been away?

Years
    Essays, eh? Lol, I remember when once my romanian teacher gave me homework, tch, she forgot ta say a page limit though, tch, an' I was high on Final Fantasy 9 back then, tch, so I ended up writin' 24 pages on my homework. Tch, that oughtta teach her. XP

Years
    She didn't, tch, but I sure as hell made her head spin with that mixed-up storyline of magic, foreign planets, technology, tch, an' anime-ish stuff, tch, as well as givin' her a hard time on rememberin' some jap names, tch, so nyah, Revenge! XP

Years
    Lol, tch, my old hag teacher probably marvels at the ingenuity of a pocket calculator. @@

Meh, anyways, she diserved it. Tch, she makes us read alotta crappy novels which ain't got half tha story most good RPGs have. Tch, I'm better off readin' fanfics or Warcraft mini-novels. XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Same here...all of our novels are incredibly dry and usually are there only to push the agenda of our teacher...we don't get to read any of the classics which is really disappointing. Usually all stuff that deals with existentialism, anarchy, and feminism x_x;

Years
    Well I guess yar better off than I am anyways... tch, all our novels're about peasants an' their st00pid lives an' dilemmas... tch, I hate it when my teach's so impressed by such dull topics. X_X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back