• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    *hugs y'all*
    Hola! Aww, sore throats...know how it feels =( Im not doing any much better though...So any news?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I get sick like, all the time! Darn! about 8 times a year...which is rather annoying, especially when it comes to fever and stuff..the only good thing about this all is that sometimes I got to miss school so, XD

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Heh, but I still go to ^^ And will go for 3.5 more years...oO;
    Being sick during school days seems like heaven to me, apart from the illness...*dreams* Relaxing inside your mother's large bed, watching TV, having tea and having others taking care of you and.....awww...plain paradise...apart, from the illness, once again XD.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Greta said:
    Heh, but I still go to ^^ And will go for 3.5 more years...oO;
    Being sick during school days seems like heaven to me, apart from the illness...*dreams* Relaxing inside your mother's large bed, watching TV, having tea and having others taking care of you and.....awww...plain paradise...apart, from the illness, once again XD.
    Ah.....that was always a plus. But that never happened o me....just slept my days away in my room. XD!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Aww ^^. Well I always get to sleep in my moms room once Im sick XD. Im getting a new bed in some days, a bigger one but I dotn have TV in my room so...bleh.
    Last time I even rented a movie XD. Boy this was heaven...<3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back