• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Sonic 15 said:
    I may be getting a laptop for christmas, well, i hope i do
    ok, see ya Greta, hope you come on tonight
    im coming off in 5 mins anyway

that's good, they're great! Say, you like Sonic? Ever played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, I just LOVE the chao garden,

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Sonic 15 said:
    na, i havent got it, im getting sonic gems collection
    anyone getting the new Shadow the Hedgehog when it comes out? i am

defiantely, on the day it comes out I'm getting it, Sonic Gems Collection, I'm gonna get that but I'm getting a couple more DS games first.

Years
    I saw Advent Children... again. XD

Hmm... tch, thread's dead? I know! Let's set it on fire! Tch, tha mods'll have ta come an' put out tha fire! Muahahahaha! >3

*sets thread on fire* *sees someone walk in* Aha! *seals entrance* Got ya, mr. moderator! Tch, now chat! >3

Oh no! Tch, I've trapped in an admin! O_O;;;

Admin: Kameyameha!!!! *blasts CFG out of orbit*

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    I saw Advent Children... again. XD

Hmm... tch, thread's dead? I know! Let's set it on fire! Tch, tha mods'll have ta come an' put out tha fire! Muahahahaha! >3

*sets thread on fire* *sees someone walk in* Aha! *seals entrance* Got ya, mr. moderator! Tch, now chat! >3

Oh no! Tch, I've trapped in an admin! O_O;;;

Admin: Kameyameha!!!! *blasts CFG out of orbit*

Advent Children, I really wanna watch that...oh, well...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back