• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • I didn't watch SNL last night, though I'm pretty sure it was one of those "Best Of..." compilations. I actually haven't seen it in a year, since it became so un-funny that it wasn't worth even tuning in to.

I hope the fact that Mad and SNL were repeats gave [as] monster ratings.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I didn't watch SNL last night, though I'm pretty sure it was one of those "Best Of..." compilations. I actually haven't seen it in a year, since it became so un-funny that it wasn't worth even tuning in to.

I hope the fact that Mad and SNL were repeats gave [as] monster ratings.
    There was no MAD TV. I was baseball -__-/ Yeah they were repeats.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Baseball? I hate it when that happens; all the programming on Fox grinds to a hault every fall for it.

I can't even watch Mad TV anymore because they moved Inuyasha up to 11...well, I could record it, but I'm too lazy.

Years
  • W00t! Tch, got 'bout 15 more minutes ta go on Destiny Deoxys. ^^

What's up good ppl of PC? *looks through posts* Baseball? *thwacks his own head out of orbit with WTF club* Home run!!!!111oneonewherethaheckismypopcorn

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Baseball? I hate it when that happens; all the programming on Fox grinds to a hault every fall for it.

I can't even watch Mad TV anymore because they moved Inuyasha up to 11...well, I could record it, but I'm too lazy.
    I know. it really sucks. -__-

Nice to see the Blacklash wave agian though.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Backlash Wave was used most effectively last night...I can't believe that once I heard Banryu had a demonic aura I didn't automatically think of Inuyasha using that.

I've got the oddest feeling that Bankotsu isn't dead, though. When the wall of flesh swallowed him, you could still see his face, whereas all the rest of the Band of Seven reverted to skeletons after their death. Bankotsu had a skeletal hand but that was all.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I think Naraku's gonna come and take Bankotsu's last jewel shard in teh next eppy

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Backlash Wave was used most effectively last night...I can't believe that once I heard Banryu had a demonic aura I didn't automatically think of Inuyasha using that.

I've got the oddest feeling that Bankotsu isn't dead, though. When the wall of flesh swallowed him, you could still see his face, whereas all the rest of the Band of Seven reverted to skeletons after their death. Bankotsu had a skeletal hand but that was all.
    I think he may come back and join forces with Inuyasha to defeat Naraku. I can't wait to see eps 154 when Inuyasha and Shessmeaoru join forces to (like I would say it)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Zaikiro said:
    I think he may come back and join forces with Inuyasha to defeat Naraku.
    Sorry to disapoint. Not gonna happen. I read the spoilers.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I'm hoping that's sarcasm :\ I don't believe I have ever looked forward to a day of school unless we were going on a field trip or something along those lines.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • TSBK...as you can see they did away with Rep. Katsuro won the presidential elections and Cybex Mewtwo came in second to take the VP. Uhh...I'm probably missing some important stuff...but meh...:\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back