• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: "A World with no Boundaries." [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
  • A&N and Jim Present: Avatar: "A World with no Boundries."​

Plot:
    15 years after the start of the war...
    A time of darkness, lit up by the unceasing flames and scorched ruins that was once the potent Air Nomad temples. Never again will the world be graced by an airbenders precense, or the Avatar's.

Still, fifteen years after the fact, the world trembles with fear. I have decided to write in this journal so that I won't forget, nor the few that will read this after me. I can hear the cries of civilians, yelling, "All hope is lost! The Avatar is gone!" Rumors of the Southern Water Tribe holding their own against the Fire Nation Navy are silenced by the weeping of women and children. Brave men organize, brave men fight, brave men fall.

The Fire Nation has shut itself into a world of isolation, just like the great Earth City of Ba Sing Se. Economies are down, imperialism and militarism are up. Isn't it amazing how quickly things can change? I never believed that the world could be so divided. I see no people trying to help. I hear no people trying to help. I feel as though it is my duty to change the world. To change it into a world with no boundaries.

It's incredible how people are so prejudice just because of their bending art. This is another reason I want to change the world. Segregation is in everybody's mind, and I'm sick of it. My plans are finally coming together. I know what I must do.

I arrived in Ba Sing Se four years ago, when the Fire Nation assumed Unrestricted Naval Warfare. I do not dare tell anyone.

I must find a base of operations. In the library, which is where I found this book I read a book on Old Ba Sing Se. Now abandoned, it's a perfect spot for a headquarters. I will put this book away now. It has many treacherous things in it. I will write when I have situated myself in the Crystal Catacombs.

17 years after the start of the war...
    Not much has changed for the better about the war, but much has changed for me. My past has brought me to meet many benders and warriors across the land. Now that the Crystal Catacombs are secure, I have sent a letter to many of these benders and warriors, ones that I know I can trust. I am sure all of them are against the war, and I am sure all of them will come. I have attached a copy of one of the letters.

"Remember me? I sure as hell remember you. As you already know, the world is in a time of war. I want to do something about it but, I need help. Hopefully, I can trust you to come to Ba Sing Se on the night of the Winter Solstice, when the moon is in the center of the sky. Come as a refugee, just not an enemy. Hide your bending, hide your weapons, and do not be suspicious. I will meet you by the front gate. Please come, and rid this world of boundaries!"

I picked the Winter Solstice because it will give them time to get here. Hopefully the three months will go by fast. I will write in this after they have come.

Name: The title which is bestowed upon birth which a lot of people tend to call you, on occasion.

Appearance: A PARAGRAPH! No less than 5 lines. Text, not a picture

Personality: Same as above.

Nationality: Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation or Northern Water Tribe. No Air Nomads, they're extinct!

Background: How you became involved with the organization. More is required for Fire Nation considering they're the bringers of the war.

From this point on the sign up sheet will change whether you choose to be a Bender or a Warrior. Warriors are permitted too carry weapons but are born without the power to bend. Benders cannot use Weapons.

Bender:

Bending Art: Water, Fire or Earth. Remember, it doesn't have to be the same as your nationality, there would be Water Benders and Earth Benders living in each others nations and there are Fire Nation colonies in the Earth Kingdom. Only Fire Benders from Fire Nation territory though. But mention it in your background.

Unique Bending Technique: Be imaginative and nothing over the top. Your very own Bending Technique. NO COMBUSTION!

I recommend you read the page on your chosen Bending Art.
    Fire. Water.
    Earth.

Warrior: AKA no bending powers.

Weapon:

Description: One or two lines will do here. Text, not a picture.

History: Same as above.

Rules:
    -All forum rules apply.
    -All RP forum rules apply.
    -No Godcharacters. [Uberpowerful.]
    -No control over another character. [Unless authorized.]
    -If you're gone for a week without word, others are able to control characters. [Notify in OOC]

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Tapir (AKA - Mantis)

Nationality: Earth Kingdom

Background: How you became involved with the organization. More is required for Fire Nation considering they're the bringers of the war.

From this point on the sign up sheet will change whether you choose to be a Bender or a Warrior. Warriors are permitted too carry weapons but are born without the power to bend. Benders cannot use Weapons.

Bender:

Bending Art: Earth

Unique Bending Technique: Earth Sight

Description: One or two lines will do here. Text, not a picture.

History: Same as above.

Will Edit.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Seth

Nationality: Northern Water tribe

Bender:

Bending Art: Water
    Unique Bending Technique: Frigid Defence- Seth solidifies the water around him to create temporary ice armor that covers his entire body. can be used to attack as well to defend.

(can i reserve this slot? i need more time to work on him)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Listen, this is a dead thread too.

For your second offense in the same area, you'll be receiving an infraction for thread revival, The Silent Pidgeot. Seriously. :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back