• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HowlingWolves

Konnichiwa!
Years
  • Well, can someone get me an an awesome and cute ninetails avatar, kinda like Shining_Light's If anyone has ever seen it,(her/his newer one, forgot if she/he is a girl or boy, sorry) OR a Inuyasha with all these characters on it, InuYasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Sesshomaru, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and maybe Naraku, he doesn't matter as though, but it has to have at least everyone else iI listed. (The InuYasha one can have any other more important characters that I may have not listed)

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You?ll probably get the best results here. I?ll move it for you. ^_^
    If you need help setting it up once you have it, try the questions and feedback section. To just have someone make it, try here. In the mean time, you may pick one of our pre-set avatars.

Years
  • I dunno know about having all the inuyasha characters on it but I think theres one with Inuyasha here. This is the place where I get my advatars and banners.
    I'll PM it too you so no one else will know where to go. That way no one will have the same stuff.

Back