• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I used to love the show intill i saw every episode and now it seems like on nick that it is on almost everyday a few hours and they just over play it to much.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    The show is pretty addicting. It doesnt show on the main Nickelodeon channel anymore, but it comes on nicktoons (in the US) I have seen every episode about 7 times, and I just love to watch the re-runs. The action in this show is amazingly awesome for a cartoon nicktoon. Also did you guys hear about the next saga ;] Avatar the Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra. Im so excited :D

https://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/201...avatar-the-last-airbender-on-the-new-spinoff/

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I love the show, video games and movie.

It is so awesome one of my favorite shows ever.

I have seen every episode of the show. I love the characters and the storyline and everything.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I love the show,
    :D

video games
    -_-

and movie.

Naaaah, joking...

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ah, Avatar. I loved that series. They did an awesome job making it, and I commend them for that.

Also, I got to meet Jack DeSena (Sokka's voice actor) at a family reunion. Because we're family. That's pretty sweet.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I liked the movie. They missed many things and skipped right directly to the Northern Water tribe. Still, great movie.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Don't even TALK about that movie.

I HATE the movie.

The show was okay though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    movie = no..

show = win..

I can't wait till the spin-off comes around, that will be very interesting to see how they do it. I hope they dont make it like the movie, and/or ruin it..

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    That animated series was amazing. It was just.. omigosh, it was so good. And now that I'm a little older and re-watching parts of it, I'm really starting to appreciate all the effort put into characters, animation, story-line, etc.

My favorite was Zuko, I think I was rooting for him since episode one (not to catch the avatar, just for him to have some sort of happy ending.)

Also did you guys hear about the next saga ;] Avatar the Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra. Im so excited :D

I know I'll watch this just because its avatar, and I know I'll get all nostalgic for the old series. I hope this is good.

Back