• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often you change your avvy

• Total voters

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I change mine whenever I get bored... I'll most probably stick to this until I find another picture of Setsuna, which is pretty hard since he's from a really old anime...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Evidently, my current avatar is the result of much boredom on my part, so I normally end up changing my avatar when I'm bored. That, or I realize I'm way overdue for a new set and I'll create a new signature to go with it. It's only recently when I've started mismatching (well, sort of) my signatures and avatars. ^^; Changes usually take place every few months for me... though I'm going to get sick of my current avatar rather soon so I have to think up something else. <<;

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Usually when I'm bored. x3; But, I'm too busy finding an avatar for Benjamin though. xD; I might change mines today or maybe tomorrow. ^.~

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Mostly whenever I get bored.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    About once every few months mine matches my username colour, the rep points uh... the blinkie in my sig and...

Years
    Rarely. I can stay on an avatar for a long time without getting bored. That, and I don't have alot of good ones to use ^^;

Back