• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Away for over 15 months, and I'm back.

Iced

Aspiration
Years
  • Away for over 15 months, and I'm back.

Quite a long time to be away, isn't it? Anyways, close to all of you probably don't remember me, so here's my reintroduction. My name is Matt and I am 15 years old. I joined PokeCommunity in 2006 (when I was about 9 or 10). The reason I am back is because I have a lot of spare time on my hands now. I downloaded Leaf Green on my computer to play it over again, and PokeCommunity popped in my head. Feel free to ask me questions or talk to me. I'm always down for a good conversation. (:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, old member! Welcome back to PC. Wow, that's been a very long time that you were offline! Out of curiosity, what made you leave PC? 'Cause leaving for almost two years is really long. But it's really great to have you back here and I'm sure everyone is happy to have you again! ^^:;

Are you a hacker by the way? Your signature and usertitle says Ice Hack so I figured out you were. If not, then my bad! But you could always check out the Emulation section if you want to play ROM-Hacks, they're really fun aside from the original games! But you might need to download IPS as well as the ROM they are based on, most of the hacks are based off FireRed and Ruby. So make sure to have those ROMs if you want to play 'em! :3

Playing Leaf Green again brings back a lot of good memories, you might want to discuss your whole journey again and perhaps write off a journal in the Advanced Generation Games there are lots of discussions around, so I'm sure you'd find interesting topics there. There are also other boards just for the games like Fourth Generation Games and B/W, so make sure to check those boards around as they're really active and all and you could possibly make friends at the same time!

Two years had been a long time, so I'm certain that there was lots of rule changes most recently, the signature rules! So if you still haven't given them a reread, make sure to do so now. Well, your already certain with some, but it's always good to be sure all of the time. :)

If you made friends before, I do hope that you get reacquainted with some although making new ones wouldn't hurt too right? Plus, there's lots of new members and faces around that you don't know, so it's always interesting to make friends.

Have an awesome time and see you around the board, enjoy! ^^;;

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • Quite the welcome back, thank you Snivy. (: I'll answer some of your questions.

Out of curiosity, what made you leave PC? I thought I had outgrown Pokemon, but I guess I was wrong.

Are you a hacker by the way? I attempted to make a ROM Hacking team, but that didn't go very far.

Years
  • No offense to you, but your name makes me want to punch something... same name as someone I despise on... urk, World of Warcraft... >_>

Welcome back to PC though! I hope you decide to stay a while longer this time around.

~Unknown

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • No offense to you, but your name makes me want to punch something... same name as someone I despise on... urk, World of Warcraft... >_>

Welcome back to PC though! I hope you decide to stay a while longer this time around.

~Unknown
    Haha, quite honestly I'm not too fond of my username either.. I made it when I was 11. Thanks though. (:

Wow. Welcome back! I loved playing those games still too.
    Yeah, my all time favorite is Crystal. :P Anyways, thank you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Welcome back, iced! Dang you've been gone for quite a while. I don't remember you, but i can still welcome you, right? As Snivy mentioned, a quick review of the rules is beneficial because they've been updated several times. ;-)

I hope you get reacquainted with your old friends as well as make some new ones. As always you can leave me a visitor message if you wanna talk, or a private message if you have any questions. Dont mind the weird format in my post, Im posting from my phone lmao. Well, see ya around the forums and have fun![/SIZE]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Over a year! Wow... I think I have never ever tried to be out of business for that long. :) The only time I was out was because my home Internet connection blew up for one week, and I wasn't on a mobile data plan back then, so I'm left without Internet.

PC has changed a lot, a lot of new members have went in, there are some staff changes... well, maybe a bit of a refresh on what's up in PC will do some good (and the rules, too - changed lots, especially sig rules!)

Well, I do hope that PC is as fun as it can be!

Back