• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome games for the DS

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    After playing Metroid Prime: Hunters - First Hunt, I am now really looking foward to Metroid Prime: Hunters. I never really played a Metrodi game before. But I really enjoyed aiming using the (what is it called) that little band thing you put around your thumb.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm looking forward to the same games as everyone else. Diamond looks great, MP: FH demo showed me that I'm going to buy that game =3. I'm also intrigued by Dash, Looks like an interesting racer.

All of you should buy 64 DS! It's a completely awesome game, and I'm totally hooked on it ^_^ Playing with the different characters is awesome!

I guess I also am hoping that there'll be a SSB game.

AC: DS looks awesome too! I'll be buying that for sure!

heh....I think that's all I have to ramble on about right now XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    apparently, there was spam in this thread, but I can't see it...even though I mod here and can view deleted posts...

I'd let Brit off with a warning, but I think she's gotten enough of those to be able to stay around PC this long...
    You had to be there at the time to know what the heck was going on XD
    If you saw what happened, my post would seem really trivial. You like, wouldn't have even noticed it XD

I'm not going to tell about what happened though o.o

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Did anyone know this, Metroid comes out May of next year. I went to EB when I was at the mall yesterday to get the game and they said it comes out next year. (and I was wondering how was I going to pay for Metroid and also pay for KH: CoM next month XD)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^I didn't know that. O__O;; I thought it was out now too. XD Oh well. It just gives me something to save up for along side Diamond and Pearl. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^I remember reading about that too. Which is why I assumed it had come out already. What a bummer. =/

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Nintendo.com says it comes out the same day as the DS but no place has it.
    Umm... Nintendo.com mentions First Hunt, which is the demo included with the DS. Hence the fact that it came out the same day as the DS and why no one is selling the full version yet. See? It says First Hunt, it be the demo.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    T89 is right, I played First Hunt at Wal-Mart but I saw no Metroid for sale. I just want Mario 64 DS then.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Arcanine said:
    I haven't heard anything about FFVI, all I know is that FFIII will be on the DS.

Pardon me if im wrong, but i also heard that ffcc will b remade for the ds.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Games that would make the DS totally OWN even more:
    Halo DS (Bottom screen could be for Health and current weapon drawn)
    Half-Life DS (That would be awesome!)
    Runescape DS (After it is playable online worldwide. Bottom screen could be inventory, health, level, run/walk and how you want to use your weapon)
    Bejewled DS (This is a VERY addictive game, and it'd be great for the DS. Top screen could be Score and level, and when online comes out there could be Leader Boards!)
    T.H.U.G. DS

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Umm... Nintendo.com mentions First Hunt, which is the demo included with the DS. Hence the fact that it came out the same day as the DS and why no one is selling the full version yet. See? It says First Hunt, it be the demo.
    They could have atleast say "DEMO" on the page. But I do see what you mean.

Vf1aBattaloid690 said:
    Pardon me if im wrong, but i also heard that ffcc will b remade for the ds.
    Yea I read that they are going to make FF: CC on the DS. But most likely it won't be the same game as the one on the Game Cube.

PGN said:
    Runescape DS (After it is playable online worldwide. Bottom screen could be inventory, health, level, run/walk and how you want to use your weapon)
    Bejewled DS (This is a VERY addictive game, and it'd be great for the DS. Top screen could be Score and level, and when online comes out there could be Leader Boards!)
    T.H.U.G. DS
    Well Halo is an X-Box game. They wouldn't sell it to Nintendo (it's like their main game).

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Well the DS isn't out over here yet, so I'm still anticipating Mario 64. But alongside that:

Metroid
    Final Fantasy III
    FF: Crystal Chronicles
    Dragon Warrior Monsters DS

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    PGN said:
    T.H.U.G. DS
    Halo- impossible
    Half-life- extremely unlikely, but a nice thought
    Runescape- don't know
    Bejeweled- don't know
    THUG- I would expect for THPS1 or 2 for DS. We already know that THUG2 is getting a release for PSP
    Or a new one might be made for the DS, but that's kinda unlikely.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Lucifer said:
    Well the DS isn't out over here yet, so I'm still anticipating Mario 64. But alongside that:

Metroid
    Final Fantasy III
    FF: Crystal Chronicles
    Dragon Warrior Monsters DS

Yes Mario64 is going to b on the ds, but it will include yoshi, luigi, and wario.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Diamond looks great,

how does it look great, nothing has been announced about it yet :S.........

I'm looking foward to the most:
    Metroid Prime: hunters
    Mario 64
    Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

and kinda pokemon dash since it looks like a cool racer.

Back