• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awesome noob trade corner!

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    hey everybody! im making a trade shop and have realy nooby pokemon but oh well.

rules are simple: no rushing me and no spamming and dont make fun of these pokemon plz. also, dont say "what are you offering". i dont know what you guys have and i dont like choosing.

i will only detail you with stats and abilities if you ask for them all im posting is their name and level.

i CLONE pokemon now so if you hate that then leave.

pending trades:

resultz-regi trio for crown entei.
    kkitten-? for bred treeko.
    nostalgic- azelf for TRU arceus
    greenmoon1996- rotom of any shape with an oval stone for shiny spiritomb.
    pokemon im trading are below:

EV'ED

weavile lvl 100.
    ev's: 255 atk/255 spd.
    iv's: 22 hp/ 24 atk/ 8 def/ 26 sp. atk./ 27 sp. def/ 2 spd.

ev'ed by magmarizer.

shiny gengar lvl 100.
    ev's: 252 sp. atk/ 252 spd/ 6 hp.
    iv's:31/5/31/31/ 31/31

info: near perfect iv's. not ev'ed by me.

shiny metagross lvl 100.

ev's: 252 atk/ 252 def/ 6 spd
    iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

info: perfect iv's .ev trained by magmarizer.

Spoiler:

legendary:
    Spoiler:

events:
    Spoiler:

these are the pokemon. pm me so i know you want to trade.

wants:

Spoiler:

fav traders:
    these are the people that are awesome and ill give a free pokemon to them every week ^^.

Spoiler:

sevices:
    i can breed any pokemon in my regular section but they cant be special offers like iv's or natures.

out of your wanting pokemon, I seem to have...
    deoxys, regice, regirock, shinies in my thread, shiny rotom, palkia, dialga, uxie, mespirit, and azelf.
    out of what you have, I like the shiny metagross evd. Would you trade a deoxys for it?

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    out of your wanting pokemon, I seem to have...
    deoxys, regice, regirock, shinies in my thread, shiny rotom, palkia, dialga, uxie, mespirit, and azelf.
    out of what you have, I like the shiny metagross evd. Would you trade a deoxys for it?
    sorry, have a trade going on for a deoxys unless its higher than lvl 36. i will trade you my metagross for your palkia though?

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    I'm interested in Gengar. Can you post it's moveset and lv 100 stats?

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    Hey I think I might want your Shiny Sprirtomb, I can offer the PKTOPIA pokemon (Magmortar, Pikachu, Electivire) a Cranidos, or any of the Lake trio (Mesprit Azel Uxie) and thats it, I wish I could offer better Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Your shiny metang interests me. I have a garchomp lvl 70 or mew lvl 30 to offer :S
    2665 6774 5189 and my name is STEFAN. btw whats your name u only have ur FC in ur sig

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I'm trying to be as active as i can but, school is ruining that since i'm a freshman and have a lot homework.

Back