• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awesome noob trade corner!

Years
  • Hey,

do you need any of those?
    I'd really like those: Arceus, Jirachi, Shiny Metang, Skuntank, Cacturne.

Do you need any of those? (I'll only post what I think are my kind of rarer pokemon for stated element, I also have many others from Soul Silver)
    (most are level 1, if you want any I can tell you which level they are)
    Water: Squirtle, Totodile, Mantine, Corsola, Chinchou, Marill, Krabby, New: Mudkip
    Fire: Growlite, Ponyta, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Vulpix, Magby, New: Torchic
    Grass: Sunkern, Tangela, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Bellsprout
    Normal: Eevee, Porygon, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Kangaskhan, Jigglypuff
    Others: Dratini, Smoochum, Onix, Gastly, Murkcrow, Phanpy, Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, Scyther, Pinsir, Venonat, Misdreavus, Drowzee, Wobbuffet, Houndour, Natu, Skarmory, Elekid, Bronzor

greets

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    ill trade you a glaceon for your pineco

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
  • Hey,

do you need any of those?
    I'd really like those: Arceus, Jirachi, Shiny Metang, Skuntank, Cacturne.

Do you need any of those? (I'll only post what I think are my kind of rarer pokemon for stated element, I also have many others from Soul Silver)
    (most are level 1, if you want any I can tell you which level they are)
    Water: Squirtle, Totodile, Mantine, Corsola, Chinchou, Marill, Krabby, New: Mudkip
    Fire: Growlite, Ponyta, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Vulpix, Magby, New: Torchic
    Grass: Sunkern, Tangela, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Bellsprout
    Normal: Eevee, Porygon, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Kangaskhan, Jigglypuff
    Others: Dratini, Smoochum, Onix, Gastly, Murkcrow, Phanpy, Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, Scyther, Pinsir, Venonat, Misdreavus, Drowzee, Wobbuffet, Houndour, Natu, Skarmory, Elekid, Bronzor

greets

i will give you those 5 for torchic, mudkip, misdreavus, porygon, and charmander. pm me if we have a deal.

finally got a giratina in my store and im making a free pokemon of the month so come in every month.

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
  • i now have crown raikou,entei,and suicune so plz offer!

giving away any pokemon on my thread for the 16th person that pms me the word astral

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010
    I can give you Gible (Serious, Lonely, Hardy, Relaxed) and Bagon (Brave, Rash, Calm, Impish) for Pokemon Movie Regigas

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Would you be willing to trade your Entei for a Leafeon? I can hatch a Level one Eevee and level it up to a Leafeon, it may be level 5 or 6 by the time if evolves.

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
  • Would you be willing to trade your Entei for a Leafeon? I can hatch a Level one Eevee and level it up to a Glaceon, it may be level 5 or 6 by the time if evolves.

ok ill trade you entei for leafeon pm me when your ready

whats the gender on shiny spiritomb..is male ill trade you for a pktopia electrivire

the gender on my shiny spiritomb is male and sure ill take the pktopia electivire i messed up mine so pm me when ready

Last edited:
    Back