• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Awww, don't cry! ;O;

Years
  • The new cries are awesome! They all sound so real. They sound like really living animals!

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Since I've started playing Black & White my favourite cry has been Oshawott's. I think it is really cute and fitting for him/her.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Oshawott's cry is simply adorable. Other cries I like include:
    -Scolipede
    -Escavalier
    -Hydreigon
    -Serperior
    -Krookodile
    -Excadrill
    -Sigilyph
    -Archeops

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I think that they actually took a step back from DP Cries. There are many really generic screeches like Ducklett, Alomomola, Snivy or Venipede's. However, there are also some really good and unusual cries like Elgyem, Beheeyem or Lampent's.
    Also, anyone noticed that Hydreigon says "SAZAN-DOOO-RAAH!" in its cry? O_o

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Meloetta has definitely the most beautiful cry; it sounds as if she's singing.
    And if you slow it down, it sounds really cute.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have to say, I really like Chandelure's cry. It just seems so realistic...
    And also Amoonguss'. It's simple, and reminds me of whistling.
    Also, Vaniluxe's cry sounds like ice shards breaking.
    Most of them are pretty cool. Except... *shudder* Conkeldurr. The scraping at the end makes me cringe every time. I hate it :(

-totodile42

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • To be perfectly honest I haven't liked any cry since 2nd gen as much as I could've. Gen 5 IMO had to many shrill squeaks and such, other than that I just kept hearing previous cries that had been molested or something...
    I dunno, just my thoughts. xD
    (contradicting entirely what I just said, Reshiram's is new as far as I know, pretty cool too)

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I love Reshiram's. I heard Zekrom's cry from Pokemon White and I didn't really like it. :/ All the rest aren't too good. They really messed up with the Pokemon in this generation. :[

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I really like Maractus' cry. I also like Vanillite's; you can hear the ice in it :3

Jesspke

Passerby~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Audino :3 It's cute in it's own way...

Also, I like Rufflet's. Also cute :3

Back