• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    You gotta be tellin ur rents that you no wanna go!

I guess we can do that.
    Me either! Wow! How much is that American?

That's why you have to put some sort of jelly or jam on it. Enhance the flavor.

See! I be kinda smart!

Well...there was a Kamen Rider called "Kabuto" and there was a Sentai team named "Magiranger". But if you saw a pick, would it help?

Sadly, I'm afraid that's out of my control. ;_;
    But it does mean I'm going to a theme park tomorrow.

I don't even have a team, so yeah~ it wouldn't even be a proper battle.
    I think it's around $50 US. =\

Noooo!!! DA-ME desu! Melon pan is meant to be plain... and just like that~ xD

Hai~

Maybe it might~ Um.. but it'd have to be a small pic please, this Internet connection down here isn't very fast unlike before.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Sadly, I'm afraid that's out of my control. ;_;
    But it does mean I'm going to a theme park tomorrow.

I don't even have a team, so yeah~ it wouldn't even be a proper battle.
    I think it's around $50 US. =\

Noooo!!! DA-ME desu! Melon pan is meant to be plain... and just like that~ xD

Hai~

Maybe it might~ Um.. but it'd have to be a small pic please, this Internet connection down here isn't very fast unlike before.

:( That sucks...
    I guess that is a good trade off. XD

True...and I restarted my Diamond a couple days ago. But the funny thing is I am using an AR. I used the Master Ball, PP Max, and Full Restore x999, the "All TM's and HM's", Max Cash and Quick Experience (1280 for wild Pokemon and 1980 for trainer battles) codes. All Pokemon are caught semi-legitly.
    Wow! That is a LOT for a repair...

Oh...>.> So...it's meant to taste plain?

Well, I can give you a URL to a website that has pix of both. Magiranger and Kabuto

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    :( That sucks...
    I guess that is a good trade off. XD

True...and I restarted my Diamond a couple days ago. But the funny thing is I am using an AR. I used the Master Ball, PP Max, and Full Restore x999, the "All TM's and HM's", Max Cash and Quick Experience (1280 for wild Pokemon and 1980 for trainer battles) codes. All Pokemon are caught semi-legitly.
    Wow! That is a LOT for a repair...

Oh...>.> So...it's meant to taste plain?

Well, I can give you a URL to a website that has pix of both. Magiranger and Kabuto
    Yeah, it does. ;;
    Only slightly. I didn't get enough sleep the night before so I felt dizzy pretty quickly. x_x

Level 100 Bidoofs!! xDD =\ Well, as long as their stats aren't modified, then I'm not too fussed.
    Yeah, definitely. Hopefully I'll get it back this week.

Yes, plain-ish, except maybe the top.

Okay, Magiranger was definitely one I saw. I'm not 100% certain about Kabuto since I only saw an ad... and that was like them fighting these random ancient creature things on a beach. o.o

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Yeah, it does. ;;
    Only slightly. I didn't get enough sleep the night before so I felt dizzy pretty quickly. x_x

Level 100 Bidoofs!! xDD =\ Well, as long as their stats aren't modified, then I'm not too fussed.
    Yeah, definitely. Hopefully I'll get it back this week.

Yes, plain-ish, except maybe the top.

Okay, Magiranger was definitely one I saw. I'm not 100% certain about Kabuto since I only saw an ad... and that was like them fighting these random ancient creature things on a beach. o.o

;_;
    Ouch. I don't go on the dizzying rides anyways.

XD Naw, all stats/moves minus TM's/HM's are all naturally learned, just "up'd" by use of x999 PP Max. XD
    I hope you do. Mario Kart DS Challenge!!

Oh...I wish someone near me made it. I'd like to try it.

Cool. So, Magiranger is in Taiwan right now? Wow. That's 2 years behind, not bad. Oh, Well it might've been Kabuto since that would be next years Kamen Rider for them.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Happy New Year to you too!!

I has the full wallpaper if you want it.
    Unless you already stolez it. xD

Yeah, I guess so. ^^
    I will~

It's in one of the dropdown menus I think.

XD
    *pokes my fireworks one*

Yay, it's gonna be a good year.. hopefully. ^.^

Ooh, wallpaper! Heh, yeh I'd like to see it~
    I stolez it. Sorry. I don't need the wallpaper.. cos I got YOURS. :D

Ah.. I might give it a try once I get back home.. maybe I don't need Animation Shop~

:D
    GAHH.. the fireworks one is so pretty!
    *watches it for 2 hours* XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Looks like I died again... D:
    But I have a reason! sorta...

Homework = bad, Homework during holidays = horrible, Homework during holidays while overseas = evil.

;_;
    Ouch. I don't go on the dizzying rides anyways.

XD Naw, all stats/moves minus TM's/HM's are all naturally learned, just "up'd" by use of x999 PP Max. XD
    I hope you do. Mario Kart DS Challenge!!

Oh...I wish someone near me made it. I'd like to try it.

Cool. So, Magiranger is in Taiwan right now? Wow. That's 2 years behind, not bad. Oh, Well it might've been Kabuto since that would be next years Kamen Rider for them.
    I love all the rides~ especially the super extreme ones! Even if I'm scared of heights. xD

=p Well... x999 is evil. Especially on those super powerful moves.
    Yes!!

I hope you try it one day!

I don't know if it's behind or not... since they do LOADS of replays here all the time. Like, they might replay Season 1 of something at one time slot while also broadcasting the latest season at a different time or channel.
    It was Kabuto, I saw about 10mins of the episode. It was... weird. xD The guy stole someone else's henshin thingy *has no idea what it's called*.

Okay, and we need to set up a time to do Wi-fi stuff!!
    When can you get online generally?? I'm currently in GMT+8 timezone and I leave on Friday... so there's not much time unfortunately. D:
    But I got my DS lite back now, complete with the flash cart so it'll be full on gaming!! (if I don't get any more homework to do...)
    Yay, it's gonna be a good year.. hopefully. ^.^

Ooh, wallpaper! Heh, yeh I'd like to see it~
    I stolez it. Sorry. I don't need the wallpaper.. cos I got YOURS. :D

Ah.. I might give it a try once I get back home.. maybe I don't need Animation Shop~

:D
    GAHH.. the fireworks one is so pretty!
    *watches it for 2 hours* XD
    I hope it'll be!

Well, here it is! I don't think PB resized it...
    Thief! ;o I shall lock away my other Miku wallpapers from you! ;D

Okay. If you find out, tell me!

Yeah, it is.
    But I need a new theme now~ and I don't know what to make. ;;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years

I hope it'll be!

Well, here it is! I don't think PB resized it...
    Thief! ;o I shall lock away my other Miku wallpapers from you! ;D

Okay. If you find out, tell me!

Yeah, it is.
    But I need a new theme now~ and I don't know what to make. ;;

You do have a reason.. right?!
    It's cos.. I stole your Miku banner.. and you had to recover from the pain? :D

It definitely shall be! But I guess another year will go by with not much of a drastic change. XD

AHH! SO CUTE! <3
    (Is that leeks that are poking out of the sack? XD)
    Thanks for the link~ doesn't look resized either since it's 1024 x 768 or something along those lines.

Be mad. Be mad. For I shall steal them no matter where you keep them! >:D

Hehe, don't wait for me, since I won't be back home until about a whole week!

I wanna see ToraDora! :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    You do have a reason.. right?!
    It's cos.. I stole your Miku banner.. and you had to recover from the pain? :D

It definitely shall be! But I guess another year will go by with not much of a drastic change. XD

AHH! SO CUTE! <3
    (Is that leeks that are poking out of the sack? XD)
    Thanks for the link~ doesn't look resized either since it's 1024 x 768 or something along those lines.

Be mad. Be mad. For I shall steal them no matter where you keep them! >:D

Hehe, don't wait for me, since I won't be back home until about a whole week!

I wanna see ToraDora! :)

Yeah. Tutorial work during the holidays. DD:
    And maybe that too. xD I can't get over losing my Miku ;D

It'll certainly be a bit different for me this year! Being my last year at school and all~

Yep, those are leeks. Negi~ xD
    Okay, I think that's the size when I got it.

What about on my desktop as a wallpaper? That way it's locked forever... and ever... until you find a way to steal it.

I'll wait! I don't have much else to do at the moment except work. =\

Okay! But I'll need to find a good pic that I reckon I could work with.
    There was a good one I found before, but that's on my home computer. ;;

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years

Homework = bad, Homework during holidays = horrible, Homework during holidays while overseas = evil.

I love all the rides~ especially the super extreme ones! Even if I'm scared of heights. xD

=p Well... x999 is evil. Especially on those super powerful moves.
    Yes!!

I hope you try it one day!

I don't know if it's behind or not... since they do LOADS of replays here all the time. Like, they might replay Season 1 of something at one time slot while also broadcasting the latest season at a different time or channel.
    It was Kabuto, I saw about 10mins of the episode. It was... weird. xD The guy stole someone else's henshin thingy *has no idea what it's called*.

Okay, and we need to set up a time to do Wi-fi stuff!!
    When can you get online generally?? I'm currently in GMT+8 timezone and I leave on Friday... so there's not much time unfortunately. D:
    But I got my DS lite back now, complete with the flash cart so it'll be full on gaming!! (if I don't get any more homework to do...)

You die a lot lately. XD

I've got one...Homework at all=Satanish. XD

Well, I don't like the dizzying rides, like roller coasters, because I get motion sickness. So spinning around in teacups or going 70MPH around a track would make me hurl.

Well I have x999 PPMax, it doesn't give each move "x999" it just ups the certain move to it's max. And for certain moves it's not much. Like, I have a Rapidash and I gave a PPMax to him to up his "Fire Blast" move and it went from 5/5 to 8/8. So it only added 3 to it, and it can't go any higher.
    Matte deyo!!

Me too! If I do, I'll tell you. And I'll even add some jelly/jam to it and tell you what it does to the flavor. ^.^

Ah. Yeah, I never thought of that. But in Sentai, there is always 1 season. Minus the first season which had 2, but that was in 1975. But I've heard that they tend to be behind. So, either they ARE or like you said they are replaying it.
    Yeah, that's Kabuto alright. I'd explain why he took the Zecter "henshin thingy" XD but it would take a while. You'd be better off just watching the show.

Well, It's gonna be hard, cus you are 13 hours ahead of me and that can hinder doing stuff. It would be either early morning here and night there or vice-versa. (8am here and 9pm there, or 9am there and 8pm here) Only other option is if I stay up until like 4am (which I normally do anyways) and it'd work out. Do you have something else besides MSN? Maybe AIM or Yahoo?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    You die a lot lately. XD

I've got one...Homework at all=Satanish. XD

Well, I don't like the dizzying rides, like roller coasters, because I get motion sickness. So spinning around in teacups or going 70MPH around a track would make me hurl.

Well I have x999 PPMax, it doesn't give each move "x999" it just ups the certain move to it's max. And for certain moves it's not much. Like, I have a Rapidash and I gave a PPMax to him to up his "Fire Blast" move and it went from 5/5 to 8/8. So it only added 3 to it, and it can't go any higher.
    Matte deyo!!

Me too! If I do, I'll tell you. And I'll even add some jelly/jam to it and tell you what it does to the flavor. ^.^

Ah. Yeah, I never thought of that. But in Sentai, there is always 1 season. Minus the first season which had 2, but that was in 1975. But I've heard that they tend to be behind. So, either they ARE or like you said they are replaying it.
    Yeah, that's Kabuto alright. I'd explain why he took the Zecter "henshin thingy" XD but it would take a while. You'd be better off just watching the show.

Well, It's gonna be hard, cus you are 13 hours ahead of me and that can hinder doing stuff. It would be either early morning here and night there or vice-versa. (8am here and 9pm there, or 9am there and 8pm here) Only other option is if I stay up until like 4am (which I normally do anyways) and it'd work out. Do you have something else besides MSN? Maybe AIM or Yahoo?
    I can't help it. XD

Yeah... but it's my current situation. ;_;
    I kinda wish now that I didn't get selected for the tutorials...

I've yet to throw up on a ride, probably because I know my limits with those rides. But I still feel like dying in a plane, the altitude and the smell of planes easily give me air sickness.

Ohhh... I read that wrong. My bad. I thought it was 999PP for every move. XD Then this means.. I'll need to clone my PP Max so all my Pokemon can have it. XD And that'll.... take ages to clone.

Okay! I'll be waiting. ^^

It's probably a replay if it's been out for awhile, but I do see loads of merchandise for it out in department stores.
    Hey, just because I don't know what it's called! xD I'd watch it if I knew what time it aired and if we didn't happen to be out for most of the day. All I know is that it's on Cartoon Network. >.<

Yeah, I know the timezones can be a problem. Hmm... I dunno how we'll gonna sort this out. I can get on late-ish on Wi-fi I think on weekdays but it depends since the library downstairs closes generally at 9pm.
    I don't use anything else but MSN... but YIM connects with MSN if you add my MSN from it.
    EDIT: I'm leaving tomorrow, so... I don't think we'll have a chance to do Wi-fi... unless we both happen to be online at the same time in the next 24 hours or so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: ;_;
    I just got my exam results. *depressed* I think I might go and stay offline for awhile.
    EDIT 2:
    Apparently my results aren't as bad when compared to others... but I still would have liked to have done better. Oh well~ there's always this year.

Last edited:
    Back