• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayeeeee!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Hello dear pokefans! I am Ethano, Ethan, and many other aliases. But anyway, I am interested in literature, rpgs such as Shin Megami Tensei, and soccer. Pokemon has though been a huge staple in my life so far and I am intrigued by this websites dedication to such a subject.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

You'll find many fans of SMT (and, by extension, Persona) on this site in the Video Game section; it might be worth checking out if you're looking to discuss the series with others! Are you looking forward to the recently announced SMT IV: Final?~

What sort of literature do you like to read? I read mostly fantasy novels myself.

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    Hey Ethano! Glad to have you with us!

Personally, I also love RPGs, but more of the strategy ones (i.e. Final Fantasy Tactical Advance, Fire Emblem). What type of literature do you like? Well, welcome to PC, and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    I adore deep allegorys and books that challenge society, the genre is irrelevant to me. haha

Have you tried Devil Survivor? Those games seem equatable to your tastes.

Thank you for the responds :)

Years
    Yeah we're quite big PokéFans here. ;3 I've been into the franchise since I was 9 so that's over half of my life now.. you'll find a lot of people like that here. Welcome, Ethan! You'll definitely have a lot to chat about going by your interests so I can only hope you'll stick around. The more the merrier after all. =) Cheers!

Back