• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Ayy I’m new here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    Started getting back into SwSh and looking for some friend codes for battles. My friend lost all his Pokémon after his game was stolen so I thought I might try here. Currently in the mood for an NU match with or without dynamax.

Years
  • There's a list of Friend codes here. Feel free to share your own one too =D

Welcome to the forums! =3
    Sorry to hear about your friend losing their mons =(

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    Thank you for the help. He had such a nice collection and many of them were transfers from many generations before and given to him by other friends. He quit after he lost them and I can't say I wouldn't do the same to be honest.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, sorry about your friend Zody. It's nice of you to help, even if he may be distancing himself from Pokémon as a franchise. Welcome to the community and I wish you the best of luck in trades and battles! :)

Years
  • Man, that's an awful way to cap off the year, so sorry to hear Zody :c

Wishing you luck in your trades and battles, welcome to the Pokecommunity :)

Back