• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azelf League

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
Years
  • k, since this has been around for awhile, I might as well join seeing you have 2 empty slots.. I think ill use Water/Dragon
    Main pogeyman would be Kingdra and i shoddy battle ^_____________^

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Yo, dood. Can I like be a gym leader once I review all the crap and what not. By the way, On your rate my team you have a typo on your rock scyther. jolly > timid. kthanxbai.

Sure. Fill out the gym form.

Haha, I was hoping you wouldn't let this die. It's the only well run gym left around here.

I'm up for trainer test battles this weekend if anyone is looking to join. ^_^

I can also battle on wifi now. :]

I'll be a gym leader.

Poison/Bug please.

Main Pokemon: Nidoking

I'm on Shoddy as Riex right now.

We will have someone test you.

Id like to be a gym leader if I can
    Types: Fire and Dragon
    Main Pokemon: Charizard

Same with you, get tested. x]

k, since this has been around for awhile, I might as well join seeing you have 2 empty slots.. I think ill use Water/Dragon
    Main pogeyman would be Kingdra and i shoddy battle ^_____________^

Kay..

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • **Mega-bump**

This much-more-awesome-than-all-the-others gym league should probably stay active. :P

I believe we could get started soon if Kanye still wants to do this.

Happitan108

Boldarini Tariner
    Years
  • o_O well I d wish to be a Gym Leader if you want to test me in Shoddy my User is Happitan108 (AS WELL lolz) I would like to be the Fighting/ Flying gym main:Heracross.

Back