• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen AZ's Floette (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
    Man think of it if you evolved it! that would look amazing... and why do you think it couldn't evolve? To evolve a normal one you use a shiny stone, so maybe this one never evolved because it's trainer(AZ) never used one on it, because it could never find it.

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
    It's coded into the game:

AZ's Floette (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I'm guessing it would be an event similar to spiky-eared pichu.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
    Man think of it if you evolved it! that would look amazing... and why do you think it couldn't evolve? To evolve a normal one you use a shiny stone, so maybe this one never evolved because it's trainer(AZ) never used one on it, because it could never find it.

I'm saying it might not evolve for it being 3000 years old and immortal. No one knows what would happen if you let an immortal Pokemon evolve.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    it would be awesome if GF decided to release a patch like a post-story or something where AZ will die due to finding his own peace and happiness and the his floette remains asking you to take it with you :)

Years
    Yeah, it probably will be an event Pokémon. I don't like the Floette line but this particular Floette looks really cool.

Back