Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 29th, 2013 (12:05 PM). Edited April 5th, 2014 by Miau.
Miau's Avatar
Miau Miau is offline
If I fits...
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Camphrier Town
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 744
The Pokémon Trainer Association


Hello, and welcome to The Pokémon Trainer Association! The aim of this club is simple; it's a place to chill back and relax after a long day of training your team. Whether you're working towards a goal and want help or just want to share your day's progress, this is the place for you to be. Join us as we share our tips and tricks to become the best Pokémon trainers out there! As ideas on what to posts, these are the general topics of the club:
  • Training an in-game team
  • Training a competitive team
  • EV training
  • Training to evolve
  • Training for milestones (eg x Pokémon at Level 100)
  • Training methods
  • Set challenges for your fellow trainers to accomplish!
  • Anything else you can think of :D


Trainer Sprints
Club activity is divided into Trainer Sprints; what's that, you say? Well, just the usual shenanigans, but there's also a fun theme to go with it! Each Sprint last for a month, and during this time, aside from posting their usual training updates, everyone is invited to have fun with the Sprint's special project, basically training Pokemon that match the Sprint's theme, and participate in quick mini-events and themed discussion topics.

Current Sprint: SPRING FLING
Past Sprints: Naughty or nice - December 2013 | New Beginnings - October 2013 | Pirates - September 2013

Rules & Ban List
Make sure you follow the rules :)
  • Follow all forum-wide and Pokémon Clubs rules.
  • Don't mock others for having weaker Pokémon!
  • Try to keep posts somewhat detailed.
  • While you're welcome to post your in-game progress, also make sure to talk about actual training, e.g. your training methods and how your Pokemon are faring, share or ask for training tips etc.
  • HAVE FUN :D


Join Us!
This club doesn't have a member list as it's very much a "just make a post and you're in" kind of deal, but if you're looking for a way to introduce yourself then feel free to fill out the form below.

Introduction Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] Your username
[b]Your Goals:[/b] What goals are you working towards with training?
Can't wait to see what everyone's getting up to!


Banners



Spoiler:


[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303954"][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img196/6159/d9g9.png[/IMG][/URL]


Spoiler:


[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303954"][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img600/9419/cofi.png[/IMG][/URL]


Spoiler:


[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303954"][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img703/9691/xks3.png[/IMG][/URL[/CENTER]


Spoiler:


[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303954"][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9793/a5jj.png[/IMG][/URL]



__________________


Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old June 29th, 2013 (1:56 PM).
Zoka's Avatar
Zoka Zoka is offline
Rocket grunt
     
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Location: Alabama U.S.A
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 21
    username: Zoka
    Goals: is to complete all the original pokemon games(pokemon red - pokemon crystal)
    __________________


      #3    
    Old June 29th, 2013 (2:22 PM).
    Squirrel's Avatar
    Squirrel Squirrel is offline
    D-I-N-O-S-A
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: England
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 9,512
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
    Yay, joining!

    Username: Miau
    Your Goals: I'm pretty much training to battle at the in-game battle facilities. Right now I'm at the PWT looking to win all the Leaders tournaments. Failing hard at Johto, but I've got the rest done. My other plans are competing in the Black Tower/White Treehollow and eventually getting all the Challenge medals in my B2. I may also give the Battle Subway another chance at some point, maybe.
    Hi Miau, welcome to the club :) How have you been getting on with the goals so far? Basically you seem to be aiming to complete every single in-game battle challenge possible, which is a tall order but I'm sure you'll be able to no problem! What kind of teams do you use and how are you training them? :o

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zoka View Post
    username: Zoka
    Goals: is to complete all the original pokemon games(pokemon red - pokemon crystal)
    Welcome to the club, Zoka! I like your goal for sure, but more information would be great. :D What kind of teams are you using? How are you training them to do this? Do you use EV training and competitive move sets? I'd love to know more, if you're willing to share! :)
    __________________
      #4    
    Old June 29th, 2013 (2:35 PM).
    Zoka's Avatar
    Zoka Zoka is offline
    Rocket grunt
       
      Join Date: Jun 2013
      Location: Alabama U.S.A
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 21
      right now im playing a pokemon fuligin once i finish this im gonna pick up on yellow since ive already completed blue and red
      __________________


        #5    
      Old June 29th, 2013 (5:19 PM).
      Aslan's Avatar
      Aslan Aslan is offline
      the pretender
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2013
      Location: Sydney
      Age: 16
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 2,245
      Username: Narnia
      Your Goals:

      I've been really lazy with my Pokemon games. I've never actually finished a game outside of the Fourth Generation so there's something to work on- although I'm pretty close to finishing Black 2. In general, I'm planning to finish at least one game from every generation and get something to Level 100 for once. It takes a lot of effort for a lazy person like me but its worth trying! Oh and I've been meaning to try and beat a Tower Tycoon for a while, I've never really gotten around to doing it. Finishing the game only using Plusle and Minun, that'd just be adorable. And finally, try to go through a game being completely underlevelled, since I grind too much. :[ (yeah I have a lot of goals XD)

      __________________
        #6    
      Old June 29th, 2013 (5:54 PM). Edited August 9th, 2013 by Dark Shadow 6.
      Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
      Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
      Friends Till The End
         
        Join Date: May 2013
        Location: Nimbasa City Unova
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 488
        Yup That's Here I Will Joinning It

        Username: TrainerMusaddiq
        Your Goals: I Have Many Goals Like Complete All Pokemon Gb,Gbc And Gba [Nds And 3Ds Maybe Later]
        __________________
          #7    
        Old June 29th, 2013 (7:24 PM).
        ProfGrove's Avatar
        ProfGrove ProfGrove is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 117
          Username: ProfGrove

          Your Goals: I'm working towards being a great Pokemon trainer through the use of Smogon among other outlets, my first feat will be to complete both Pokemon White and Pokemon White 2 along with EV training teams and being a worthy competitor. My journey is less than a month old, but I will meet more Pokemon trainers and grow as a person which is what it's truly about.
            #8    
          Old June 29th, 2013 (11:28 PM).
          Miau's Avatar
          Miau Miau is offline
          If I fits...
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2012
          Location: Camphrier Town
          Age: 26
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 744
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
          Hi Miau, welcome to the club How have you been getting on with the goals so far? Basically you seem to be aiming to complete every single in-game battle challenge possible, which is a tall order but I'm sure you'll be able to no problem! What kind of teams do you use and how are you training them? :o
          Thanks! Hehe, yeah, I'm not a competitive battler, so I'm going for the in-game challenges. I have a few EV trained Pokemon, it's funny that I don't really use them so often though, I mostly go with my in-game team and other Pokemon I want to try out. I do spend a lot of time coming up with their move sets though, either depending on the opponents or just trying out strategies. Maybe IV breeding and/or EV training some more wouldn't be a bad idea at all, since things are starting to get difficult. I still haven't beaten the Battle Subway bosses - lost to Emmet in doubles, and right before Ingo in singles, my Cobalion got beat up by a Cursed Body Jellicent in the 20th battle, I think I've already told that story a few times. I still haven't started Black Tower, but I've reached at least Area 5 in the White Treehollow, but I haven't played my W2 in a while. So yeah, I'm definitely going to need stronger teams from now on.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
          Username: Narnia
          Your Goals:

          I've been really lazy with my Pokemon games. I've never actually finished a game outside of the Fourth Generation so there's something to work on- although I'm pretty close to finishing Black 2. In general, I'm planning to finish at least one game from every generation and get something to Level 100 for once. It takes a lot of effort for a lazy person like me but its worth trying! Oh and I've been meaning to try and beat a Tower Tycoon for a while, I've never really gotten around to doing it. Finishing the game only using Plusle and Minun, that'd just be adorable. And finally, try to go through a game being completely underlevelled, since I grind too much. :[ (yeah I have a lot of goals XD)

          Hi Narnia! I'm a fellow procrastinator too, hehe. But I think it's a good thing to set many goals for yourself, we just have to keep trying I've never Plusle and Minun before, but they are absolutely cute. And I like your last goal, I'm the exact opposite, I tend to rush in everywhere because I get bored of grinding, so it's definitely a challenge.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ProfGrove View Post
          Username: ProfGrove

          Your Goals: I'm working towards being a great Pokemon trainer through the use of Smogon among other outlets, my first feat will be to complete both Pokemon White and Pokemon White 2 along with EV training teams and being a worthy competitor. My journey is less than a month old, but I will meet more Pokemon trainers and grow as a person which is what it's truly about.
          So you're playing White now, right? How far into the game are you?
            #9    
          Old June 29th, 2013 (11:48 PM).
          kosuke's Avatar
          kosuke kosuke is offline
          Extraterrestrial DNA
             
            Join Date: May 2013
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 18
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 158
            [b]Username:[b] kosuke
            Your Goals: **singing** I aim to be the very best like no one ever was. to catch them is my real test, and to train them is my cause. **stop**
            Just something like that.
            I want to finish a game in each generation and defeat each and every trainer along the way and also the challenges (i've done this in leafgreen already and i shall do this to other games too), complete the Pokedexes (never completed it), and train all my Pokemon to be lvl 100 (i didnt even have one).
            __________________
            ☣ ☣ デオキシス ☣ ☣
            DNA from a space virus mutated and became a Pokémon. It appears where auroras are seen.
            claimsVMPMBattle ServerDeviantArttumblr
              #10    
            Old June 30th, 2013 (5:36 PM).
            ProfGrove's Avatar
            ProfGrove ProfGrove is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 117
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MIAU View Post

              So you're playing White now, right? How far into the game are you?
              I'm playing White, yes. :-) I'm a decent way through, have 5 gym badges (about to get 6 tonight). I am new trainer who returned to Pokemon after 10 years of absence, but I feel am picking things up rather quickly. Smogon and the battle simulators have helped me a lot, along with a few individuals. But again, and can't stress this enough.. am truly just seeking to meet more Pokemon trainers whom want to discuss Pokemon, battle strategies and have a general good time.
                #11    
              Old June 30th, 2013 (11:03 PM).
              Xolace's Avatar
              Xolace Xolace is offline
              ✿♥✿
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Jun 2013
              Location: Los Angeles, California
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 39
              Username: Xolace
              Your Goals: I have many goals. First and foremost I want to finally learn how to build a competitive team. I never bothered to learn how to properly train Pokémon (I used to think just getting them to 100 was good enough.) Even though I don't know everything there is to know about EVs and IVs I'm still excited for the future. It's all very exciting. A forum member named MIAU has been teaching me little by little (Millions of thanks and hugs.). It's very exciting to be honest. It brings a much welcomed change to the game for me.

              I'll write some more about what's actually happening in game soon!
              __________________
                #12    
              Old July 2nd, 2013 (12:08 PM).
              amerininja's Avatar
              amerininja amerininja is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2013
                Location: Maryland
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 188
                [b]Username:[b] Amerininja
                Your Goals: I aim to enhance my competitive skills and to enhance my knowledge about the world of Pokémon. I currently only own Pokémon Black which I am going through for a 2nd time and with a little EV training.
                __________________
                Current Challenges

                Ultimate Solo Challenge: Shuppet->Banette
                FR: 1/8 HG: 0/8 Ruby: 0/8 Diamond: 0/8 Black 2: 0/8Y: 0/8
                  #13    
                Old July 6th, 2013 (8:17 AM).
                Miau's Avatar
                Miau Miau is offline
                If I fits...
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Location: Camphrier Town
                Age: 26
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 744
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Xolace View Post
                Username: Xolace
                Your Goals: I have many goals. First and foremost I want to finally learn how to build a competitive team. I never bothered to learn how to properly train Pokémon (I used to think just getting them to 100 was good enough.) Even though I don't know everything there is to know about EVs and IVs I'm still excited for the future. It's all very exciting. A forum member named MIAU has been teaching me little by little (Millions of thanks and hugs.). It's very exciting to be honest. It brings a much welcomed change to the game for me.

                I'll write some more about what's actually happening in game soon!
                Hi Xolace! I'm looking forward to read your game updates

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by amerininja View Post
                [b]Username:[b] Amerininja
                Your Goals: I aim to enhance my competitive skills and to enhance my knowledge about the world of Pokémon. I currently only own Pokémon Black which I am going through for a 2nd time and with a little EV training.
                Welcome to the club! How's your EV training going?

                Anyway, I haven't been able to play much lately but I'd like to post an update on my goals. After a more few failed attempts at the Johto Leaders tournament, I realized that I somehow I missed the Hoenn tournament. My team: Golurk, Krookodile and Seismitoad, yup, a Ground-type team. We sailed through Brawly and Liza, and our final match was against Juan. Yup, a Water-type expert. And somehow, Golurk managed to beat his team all by himself. I couldn't believe it, his Quick Claw activated twice, and despite the type disadvantage, he proved to be victorious. It's worth noting that Golurk is the first Pokemon I've EV trained, and I think it showed this time.

                I've decided to plan my teams better from now, but I want to take a break from the PWT for the moment before taking on the Johto Leaders again. So I'm going on a TM hunt all across the region, hoping to gather as many as I can. Do you guys have many (all?) TMs, and do you use them when you're training your team?
                __________________

                  #14    
                Old July 7th, 2013 (6:17 PM).
                amerininja's Avatar
                amerininja amerininja is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2013
                  Location: Maryland
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 188
                  I have decided to do a couple of challenges in place of EV training as seen in my signature.
                  __________________
                  Current Challenges

                  Ultimate Solo Challenge: Shuppet->Banette
                  FR: 1/8 HG: 0/8 Ruby: 0/8 Diamond: 0/8 Black 2: 0/8Y: 0/8
                    #15    
                  Old July 12th, 2013 (1:51 PM).
                  Squirrel's Avatar
                  Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                  D-I-N-O-S-A
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Location: England
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 9,512
                  What have people been training recently? How are goals going for everyone? :D

                  I've been working on a new project recently - my darling Buizel in Pearl! He's turning out to be quite a pain to train as his power is... certainly leaving room to be desired haha. He's not an exceptional Pokémon by any means and he's levelling up very slowly (caught at 8, now at 24 after two days) so I'm hoping he'll get a bit of a power boost when he evolves in 2 levels time into Floatzel. He's a Pokémon that I've always loved and I've always wanted to train one, so it'll be a shame if he turns out to be rubbish. :(

                  Has anyone else tried training one in the past? :o
                  __________________
                    #16    
                  Old July 13th, 2013 (12:51 PM).
                  amerininja's Avatar
                  amerininja amerininja is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2013
                    Location: Maryland
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 188
                    I tried to train one awhile back and he did wind up in my Elite 4 team but only as a 6th slot. He really wasn't needed for my team I guess but Floatzel can hold his own.
                    __________________
                    Current Challenges

                    Ultimate Solo Challenge: Shuppet->Banette
                    FR: 1/8 HG: 0/8 Ruby: 0/8 Diamond: 0/8 Black 2: 0/8Y: 0/8
                      #17    
                    Old July 13th, 2013 (12:56 PM).
                    Miau's Avatar
                    Miau Miau is offline
                    If I fits...
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Location: Camphrier Town
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 744
                    I haven't been able to play much, because we're doing overtime at work, so my free time has been reduced drastically. I'll start playing again after our deadline, which would be sometime at the end of the month, I think. So unfortunate that I'm unable to do any progress during this time though

                    Ozzy, I've never trained Buizel, and I've never played Pearl before. Is he part of your in-game team, or are you in post-game?
                    __________________

                      #18    
                    Old July 18th, 2013 (2:41 PM).
                    Squirrel's Avatar
                    Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                    D-I-N-O-S-A
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2011
                    Location: England
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 9,512
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amerininja View Post
                    I tried to train one awhile back and he did wind up in my Elite 4 team but only as a 6th slot. He really wasn't needed for my team I guess but Floatzel can hold his own.
                    What kind of moves did you give him? How did you train him? Mine's reached 50 now and he's no real use still - he's even less useful than my level 35 Loppuny which is saying something haha. He's nice by default for having a Water type Pokémon, but my other team members have moves that do far more than his super effective STAB attacks so I'm struggling to find much of a niche for him at the moment!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
                    I haven't been able to play much, because we're doing overtime at work, so my free time has been reduced drastically. I'll start playing again after our deadline, which would be sometime at the end of the month, I think. So unfortunate that I'm unable to do any progress during this time though :(

                    Ozzy, I've never trained Buizel, and I've never played Pearl before. Is he part of your in-game team, or are you in post-game?
                    Good luck when you get training again - make sure to update us! :D Floatzel is in my post-game team, but I'm using him against half the in-game trainers that I never bothered defeating. He's... just not shining at all, it's really hard to find any proper use for him bar a punching bag to swap out on haha.
                    __________________
                      #19    
                    Old July 18th, 2013 (8:16 PM).
                    Arcturus.'s Avatar
                    Arcturus. Arcturus. is offline
                    Chews nails and spits napalm
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Location: The star known as Sol (Virginia)
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 607
                      Username: Element0
                      Your Goals: My main goal right now is just simply training more Pokemon, since I've just been transferring over the same, Lv 100 Pokemon since Leafgreen. I'm training a Braviary, Aggron, Galvantula, Vanillish, Crawdaunt, and a Volcarona. All of them but Volcarona are somewhere in the 60's, with Volcarona in the 30's since it's a new catch. It's more or less an in-game team for stuff like the White Treehollow, since competitive play isn't really my thing. Although once in a blue moon I'll try out a random match-up to see how my team fares. Another goal I hope to accomplish is to just successfully EV train a Pokemon, which is difficult due to me being lazy. :p I'll get to it at some point, I guess.

                      @Ozzy

                      While I haven't exactly trained a Buizel in Pearl before, I have caught a Lv 46 Floatzel in White 2, and it became a permanent member of my team in my first play-through of W2. I lucked out with it already at Lv 46, and it being of an Adamant nature, so it got a physical Attack boost which made it a pretty strong physical attacker. FLoatzel is now Lv 74 with the moves Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Surf, and Ice Beam (To help deal with my teams gaping weakness to Dragon-types when I was at the E4.) Well, that's just my two cents.
                      __________________
                      "War.
                      War never
                      changes."
                      CSS|VM/PM|THEME
                        #20    
                      Old July 18th, 2013 (9:40 PM).
                      Aslan's Avatar
                      Aslan Aslan is offline
                      the pretender
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2013
                      Location: Sydney
                      Age: 16
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 2,245
                      Oh come to think of it, I remember using a Buizel once. It was amazingly fun to raise to be honest, I had one on my playthrough of Platinum. I remember training it around a lot and then soloing Wayward Cave with it (where it evolved into Floatzel). I never finished the whole game though with that team but it was still an incredibly useful team member and I'd like to use it again. I highly reccommend training it, it might be tricky in the beginning but all in all, it's worth it. Every single minute you've spent training it, in the end will make it one of the best Pokemon on any team. :]]
                      __________________
                        #21    
                      Old July 25th, 2013 (12:03 AM).
                      Miau's Avatar
                      Miau Miau is offline
                      If I fits...
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Location: Camphrier Town
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 744
                      I've been trading with Curtis lately, (almost) everyday. Noticed something: the Pokemon you get seems to be of the same gender of the Pokemon you trade away. Wish I'd have realized it sooner. On the up side, I think you can trade with him as many times as you want after you get the first batch of 10 (12?) Pokemon, so maybe I'll go and get a male and female of each Pokemon

                      In other news, I've been roaming Unova in search of all the Hidden Grottoes. Got Nidoran(M), Bibarel, Drifloon and a couple of Foongus. And the Medal for finding all the Hidden Grottoes, hehe.

                      Back on the PWT department, I'm still struggling with the Johto Leaders tournament. Kinda makes me want to start an HG/SS game.
                      __________________

                        #22    
                      Old July 25th, 2013 (2:39 AM).
                      Pyrowolf's Avatar
                      Pyrowolf Pyrowolf is offline
                      ...
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 8
                        Name:pyrowolf
                        Goals: I have played almost every pokemon game and I want to 'catch em' all in every region I have so far caught all in kanto and jotho! I also want to improve competitive battling.
                          #23    
                        Old July 25th, 2013 (11:19 AM).
                        Regeneration's Avatar
                        Regeneration Regeneration is offline
                        meow
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2010
                        Location: Somewhere I Belong
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 1,423
                        Username: Regeneration
                        Your Goals: Gotta catch 'em all. Yeah, really. I don't ev train or anything, it sounds really boring.
                          #24    
                        Old July 25th, 2013 (10:58 PM).
                        Nolafus's Avatar
                        Nolafus Nolafus is offline
                        Aspiring something
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Location: Lost in thought... again
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 5,782
                          Username: Slayr231
                          Goals: To be the best grass type battler. I battle competitively in many tiers, but my favorite by far is monotype battles. It's tough using the type with the most weaknesses, but I'm managing to pull it off. I have three monotype tournament victories and I'm undefeated against other grass teams. I hope to regularly beat fire teams someday. Those teams just wreck me.
                          __________________
                          PairPC sister
                            #25    
                          Old July 25th, 2013 (11:54 PM).
                          Miau's Avatar
                          Miau Miau is offline
                          If I fits...
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Location: Camphrier Town
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 744
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Pyrowolf View Post
                          Name:pyrowolf
                          Goals: I have played almost every pokemon game and I want to 'catch em' all in every region I have so far caught all in kanto and jotho! I also want to improve competitive battling.
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
                          Username: Regeneration
                          Your Goals: Gotta catch 'em all. Yeah, really. I don't ev train or anything, it sounds really boring.
                          Welcome to the club! Completing the Pokedex sounds like a long and tough feat, how is that going? I've recently started venturing on the GTS, depositing exclusive swarm Pokemon, like Plusle and Sudowoodo. So far I managed to get Bellossom, Castform (transferred from Hoenn), Glameow, Silcoon and Nidoran(F).

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Slayr231 View Post
                          Username: Slayr231
                          Goals: To be the best grass type battler. I battle competitively in many tiers, but my favorite by far is monotype battles. It's tough using the type with the most weaknesses, but I'm managing to pull it off. I have three monotype tournament victories and I'm undefeated against other grass teams. I hope to regularly beat fire teams someday. Those teams just wreck me.
                          I don't battle competitively, but I've heard that Grass types are at a disadvantage because of their weaknesses. I think it's really cool that you've been able to find ways to train your Grass team, I know people usually go with the strongest Pokemon, so good for you for sticking with them. It seems it's been working well too, congrats! Welcome to the club, and keep us updated on how it goes against those Fire teams!
                          __________________

                           

                          Quick Reply

                          Join the conversation!

                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                          Sponsored Links
                          Thread Tools

                          Posting Rules
                          You may not post new threads
                          You may not post replies
                          You may not post attachments
                          You may not edit your posts

                          BB code is On
                          Smilies are On
                          [IMG] code is On
                          HTML code is Off

                          Forum Jump


                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:02 PM.