• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azurill`s Pool Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Thanks Andy & Keyblade ;)

----------

*Back to The Story*

Jess:" There once was a Gastly..It went swimming but got sad because it could not feel water.And it could not die because it was a Ghost..So it just lived it`s depressed Ghostly Life...The End"

XD Jess:"So now who wants to watch a movie?"

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Shinin said:
    OOC: i am a Kabutops. sry for the what? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and the suff about destroying the mansion.

IC: YAY! Lets watch the unrated version of American Wedding!!! *puts the DVD of it into a DVD player and it starts**30 minutes later* Whoa... uh lets watch the Matrix Reloaded instead... *puts that in the DVD player**watched movie*
    Shinin knock it off or I will kick you out of this RPG.

Jess:"Hm... Lets watch Pokemon Advanced" o_O

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OK we'll watch pokemon advanced. *sits down and eats popcorn* This popcorn needs something else... hmmm... butter? no... caramel? no... i know! KETCHUP! like ketchum. ketchup! *squirts ketchup onto popcorn and starts eating it* This tastes good. *continues eating and watching pokemon advanced*

OOC: is that spam?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Eevee Tamer said:
    I'll join... and I'll start posting later.

Pokemon:Espeon
    Gender/Sex:Female
    Your color:Night Black
    Nickname:Jordy "Hillary" Watt
    YAY!

---
    No Shinin ya not Spamming now... XD

-~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~~__~

*Throws a Water Balloon at the TV*

*The tv explodes*

Jess:"w00t!"

*Sparks are flying out of the tv and water is all over the floor o_O*

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Jess:"Aurora what did you buy?"

Jess:"I hope you bought an Umbrella"

*Shield self from Water Balloon*

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Water balloons? AAAAAH!!! *takes out a shield and a water balloon machine gun**shoots lots of expensive looking vases and brakes them* Uh do i have to pay for that? *shields from water balloons* Wait how am i holding a water gun and a shield if i have scythes? And why am i using a water gun for water when i can shoot water out of my mouth? *drops shield and water gun and starts hydro pumping pokemon and more expensive looking things*

Last edited:

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
    Hillary walks by the house,and opens the door a ,just when the intro of PA comes on."Hello?"she calls."I believe I got an invitation,with this mansion's address,"she says,a bit loud."Is the pool party being held here?"Pretty soon,she sighs.She closes the door,awaiting an answer.She falls asleep...

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Kengry: *finds a slept Espeon in front of the door* *lovely kiss her*
    Hillary: *wakes up*
    Jess: *kicks and slams Kengry*
    Kengry: Oh, sorry ^_^"

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    *Dome sniffs*
    I smell... ESPEON!
    *runs to Hillary*
    Hello. R u awake?
    Hillary *sleeping again*
    WAKE UP!!! *pokes her and she starts bleeding*
    Stupid scythes... *runs back to water balloon fight and starts breaking more expensive things*

OOC: y cant we change our pkmn?

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Kengry: Well, such a HOT gal! Hey Hillary, let's drink your "root b.e.e.r" *asks a delibird that was walking nearly holding a tray* Hey boi, we want "root b.e.e.r.s", gimme then!

Delibird: I'M NOT YOUR WAITER!! *throws the tray onto Kengry's head*

Kengry: o_?

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
    OOC:
    I really ment to say b.e.e.r without the spaces.The word wouldn't show up in my post.

IC:
    Hillary:Well,I'll get some myself. *Licks herself for no reason* Mmmm... *Runs into a room* *Then comes back with a bottle in her mouth* This is good stuff!! *Talking through bottle*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back