• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bō! The Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Club!

Who is your favorite character?

• Bobobo

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Beauty

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Don Patch

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Gasser

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • General Jelly Jiggler

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Softon

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Hey everyone! I made this trainer sprite. Can anyone rate it?

Its for my brother Don Patch

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I'll Join! my favorite episode was the one with where they were going to c-block hair hunt headquartures, and it was full of video stores! that was so funny! I even have the theme song on the computer!

Okay, i got some amazing information, this info will send you flying!

we all know that tonammi is showing the movie "spirted away", well i found out that Bobobo-bo bo-bobo is airing at it's usual time!!! 10:30 p.m Saturday night (EST time) apprantly this is the tiltle of the episode:
    Hatenko the Hunk Has the Key to Your Heart!

i wonder what that is going to be about, maybe that new guy?

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Hey well at least he is on Bobobos side, right?
    and "The Don" as he called it was weird, i mean how in the world could he turn into the sun???
    EDIT: How dare that toonnomai cancel Bobobo last saturday!!

Last edited:

mini34

Pickles > Chocolate
    Years
  • BoBoBo is also the name of a korean kids show, which is like for 4 year olds, but I still enjoy it.

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
  • YES!!! FINALLY!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! For a while I thought I was the only one! Can I join, PLEEASE!!!???

I read the manga and have the theme song on my computer, my favorite character is Don Patch, and I watch the show every week!

Of my favorite episodes I cannot decide between the Pomade Ring battle or the Hajke Block base.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back