• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

b(^_^)b

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    Hello!
    Welcome to PC!
    Good, You have read the rules...
    You can get started by going to doc and tuts if u want to hack..
    If not go to hack showcase if u want to play hacks
    Have fune here!

Vie

Years
    hey, welcome to the forums. Just search down the forums, post a lot and find friends :)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Yo, welcome!

You can start wherever you want, we have everything you could ever want here! Just remember to have tons of fun and also to stay active ^_^

I'll give you one tip for making friends and fitting in around here: Be friendly and don't be afraid to get a conversation started (as long as it's on topic ^_^; )

You can PM me any time you like if you have more questions or need a friend!

-Roy

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to pokecommunity! xD That's a funny name you got thar! lol

Well, you can get started anywhere really! Just find a place of interest to you to post/start a new thread and get typing! Just be sure to make it within the rules, kk? ;3

You can also pm other members and lave comments on their profile pages, in case you wanted to talk to them and make some friends first. ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Aww... I never get to learn the name's of people.
    (Why do they keep running from me! xD)

Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
    As everyone else has already said, you can basically get started anywhere.
    Just scroll through the forums and look for something interesting that catches your eye.

I hope you find your niche here, everyone seems to eventually. ;)
    Have fun and make lot's of friends!

Years
    Welcome to the P.C. Of you Have read the rules then your your Adventure at the P.C. has just Began.
    The question "Where do I get started?" is a question of opinion, because it depends on what you like. If you like hacking you can go to the hacking section and if you like talking about random things you go to other chat. Here at the P.C. there is a section for everyone. So, to sum this up have a great time and stay active.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    My Name is Not Private!

Hi to all. I'm new here. I have read the rules. Where do I get started?

Okay, you reeled me in for the awesome thread title... (b' ')b but, that username is priceless. XD Hello... "Your name is Private online, yet you tell everyone in real life," or is your name actually... Private! :O Either way it's awesome. So, you read the rules already huh, well then you're fine to go explore. :D Maybe read the FAQ as well? That should answer some further questions you may have. As the others have said, you could just run around and look for what interests you, we have some common areas you might want to check out too, such as the Daily Chit Chat, Other Voting Polls (Give your reply to various polls) & Other Trivia forum. (Games) Those are just some of the places you can get your feet wet. :D Feel free to just explore and find what you like. ;D

Stick around >your name here<, see you around the forum.

Sheruda Kachinuki

Go and escape(^^)
    Years
    Oh a ''private'' name eh? maybe it is rare! Anyways, I give my warm welcome to you, and you may start at Pokemon General if you want, just be sure that it is all about Pokemons

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Aww... I never get to learn the name's of people.
    (Why do they keep running from me! xD)

Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
    As everyone else has already said, you can basically get started anywhere.
    Just scroll through the forums and look for something interesting that catches your eye.

I hope you find your niche here, everyone seems to eventually. ;)
    Have fun and make lot's of friends!
    Yet again, simpatico!

Nice to see some really mysterious members in here. Anyways, Do what you've been told (Uh, corny?). See you. Have fun until I'm there to ruin it (kidding)

Zet

Years
    I'm not much of a talker. So enjoy your stay and enjoy my photoshooped welcome image
    b(^_^)b

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Where do I get started?

Aaaaanywhere you want. Depends on what you like. I personally recommend trying out the game forums and General for the usual broad topics. Maybe even the fanart/fiction/RPG forums, depending on your interests. (If you're an author, go to the Fanfiction Lounge. We're cool. We're friendly. We have our own massive ship that essentially involves all of us going at it in one massive love party.)

Uh, anyway, welcome to PC. If you'd like to talk to someone, feel free to drop me a message on my profile. Everyone else always does. And you generally seem like a cool person, so I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Back