• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    [ B L E A C H ]*&&&*{c l u b}xxx

It's actually kind of amazing that there is no other club like this (At least I hope not). Anyway, without further ado-
    Welcome to the Bleach Club!

~*The Lovely Rules*~
    1. All of the forum rules apply
    2. Only talk about the anime/manga Bleach, do not go off topic here!
    3. Use proper grammar and english, it will be easier for you and me
    4. If you want to post a banner or fan art for the club, let me know, just post it here
    5. Be nice to everone here, if you do then everyone will be nice to you :)
    6. No spamming! Please :(
    7. Try to stay active as possible, it wouldn't be a club if no one stays active
    8. Have fun! or else...
    9. I know this isn't really a rule, but I just started liking Bleach so go easy on me and don't tell me I suck because I don't know anything. I'm trying to do the best I can.
    Break any of the rules and I will ask you to leave (Note that the rules may get updated once in a while)

Squad 1
    Captian-Hazuki
    Lieutenant-§ilv£r
    3rd Seat-GOPgabe

Squad 2
    Captian-SilverDragon
    Lieutenant-kirarin-tan
    3rd Seat-Alakazam17

Squad 3
    Captian-
    Lieutenant-Shiranui
    3rd Seat-Eiyuu
    4th-onepiecefan22

Squad 4
    Captian-Rena
    Lieutenant-
    3rd Seat-

Squad 5
    Captian-Archsage
    Lieutenant-Kanna-chan
    3rd Seat-Lucy

Squad 6
    Captian-~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    Lieutenant-Omega Envoy of Darkness
    3rd Seat-BreD

Squad 7
    Captian-Xairmo
    Lieutenant-djrules5454
    3rd Seat-

Squad 8
    Captian-Samurai X
    Lieutenant-
    3rd Seat-

Squad 9
    Captian-Shuri-x
    Lieutenant-abarai
    3rd Seat-Nostalgia

Squad 10
    Captian-Akio123
    Lieutenant-Lumine
    3rd Seat- Tony the Awesome
    4th Seat-Angel Shaymin

Squad 11
    Captian-22sa
    Lieutenant-PipeMan
    3rd Seat-I Hate Helvetica
    4th Seat- wrath

Squad 12
    Captian-мizuκi
    Lieutenant-
    3rd Seat-ChronicNightmare

Squad 13
    Captian-Shadowdragon154
    Lieutenant-matoucs
    3rd Seat-

Those who are fed to the Hollows (a.k.a. The banned list. D:)
    None, and let's keep it that way. Okies?

How this rank works:
    There will be 13 squads open and you will get to choose which squad you want to be in. Those who are "Captians" will be considered as the owners of the club so yes that means they can be in charge when I am not here. And those who are "Lieutenants" are considered as the co-owners or elite members of the club. And if all of the captians and lieutenants spots are filled, then the rest will go on as your seating rank.
    Note: Just because you are captian or lieutendant doesn't mean you get to do whaever you want, you have the responsibility to take care of the club and be fair to everyone else. If I catch you doing anything that is not right, then I will rank you down a few seats. That also includes if you are inactive, and I will do the same thing

Banners and FanArt
    - By Shiranui

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    It's technically supposed to be spelled in all caps, as in BLEACH, but I guess we've just interpreted over here in lower case. Anyways, I've been a huge fan since the anime started airing in Japan, so I'm obviously game. How does picking Lieutenant and Captain and such work though? Is it like a first come first serve sort of deal, or are you picking yourself? It wouldn't bother me to be a Captain, I've been involved with Bleach for a few years now. But if not, it's fine. ^^;

First of all, I started a BLEACH RP, and I'm looking for members. If you're an experienced RPer, or even someone new who wants to try RPing out, I invite you to join.

So, what's everyones favourite zanpakuto? My favourites are Zabimaru, Senbonzakura, Hyorinmaru, and of course, Zangetsu. As for specific reasons, I'll probably get into that later.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Wow, cool im a fan of Bleach, can i join?
    Sure! What squad do you want to be in?
    It's technically supposed to be spelled in all caps, as in BLEACH, but I guess we've just interpreted over here in lower case. Anyways, I've been a huge fan since the anime started airing in Japan, so I'm obviously game. How does picking Lieutenant and Captain and such work though? Is it like a first come first serve sort of deal, or are you picking yourself? It wouldn't bother me to be a Captain, I've been involved with Bleach for a few years now. But if not, it's fine. ^^;

So, what's everyones favourite zanpakuto? My favourites are Zabimaru, Senbonzakura, Hyorinmaru, and of course, Zangetsu. As for specific reasons, I'll probably get into that later.

Well yes I'm pretty new at BLEACH but it's like the only manga I like. And the Squad system is a first come first serve. I let the members choose whatever they want. If they want to leave and brag that they are too cool for the club that's fine, if they want to stay that's fine with me too. So if you want to stay that's cool. And if you want to be Captian just tell me which Squad you want to be Captian in (it must be from either 1-5)

My favorite ones are probably Zangetsu and Zabimaru. :D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My friend recommended BLEACH to me a while ago... And I sure am happy that I followed her advice. It's one of the best anime I've seen. So I obviously want to join this club. I still haven't decided which Squad I want to be in, though...

Oh, and my favourite zanpakuto are Zangetsu and Hyorinmaru ^^

I can also make banners for the club, if I have any spare time.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    My friend recommended BLEACH to me a while ago... And I sure am happy that I followed her advice. It's one of the best anime I've seen. So I obviously want to join this club. I still haven't decided which Squad I want to be in, though...

Oh, and my favourite zanpakuto are Zangetsu and Hyorinmaru ^^

I can also make banners for the club, if I have any spare time.

And your friend is so true ^^

You can take your time on thinking which Squad you want to be in, there's no rush.

If you can make any banners that would be great. ^^

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'
    ll join. And there was a Bleach Club before, I guess it died off. Oh well, I was a part of it. SO I shall join this one. I haven't watched the show for quite some time, main reason being that I have had a lot of homework and also that youtube stopped allowing people to post Bleach episodes. ;;

If its okay, I'd like to be 3rd Squad Captain.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'
    ll join. And there was a Bleach Club before, I guess it died off. Oh well, I was a part of it. SO I shall join this one. I haven't watched the show for quite some time, main reason being that I have had a lot of homework and also that youtube stopped allowing people to post Bleach episodes. ;;

If its okay, I'd like to be 3rd Squad Captain.

That happens to me too. If I were you, I would watch the english version, or read the manga.

Anyway you are 3rd squad captian. :3

Ullion

Years
    Yes! Ichimaru ftw. :3

And I hate watching anime in the English version after watching it in Japanese. Its ugly IMO. o:

Oh, and for Asch's question; Hyorinmaru and Zabimaru are the best. Zabimaru is above hyorinmaru. =)

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Yo B). I'll join, because I <3333 Bleach. My especially favorites are the ebil-peoples. Especially, Wondahwise Margie-koi, and Hiyori-chan, Mashiro-chan, and other people like Hitsugaya-kun, Hirako-kun, Byaku-kun, Renji-kun, and all those other smexy people, like Wondahwise Margie-koi ;].

May I be the Captain of the 4th squad 8D?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think I'll be 3rd Squad Lieutenant =D *doesn't want to be Captain*

Oh, and I'm still working on that banner xP

EDIT: It's finished

It's not too good, though xP Might make a better one in the future...

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Yo B). I'll join, because I <3333 Bleach. My especially favorites are the ebil-peoples. Especially, Wondahwise Margie-koi, and Hiyori-chan, Mashiro-chan, and other people like Hitsugaya-kun, Hirako-kun, Byaku-kun, Renji-kun, and all those other smexy people, like Wondahwise Margie-koi ;].

May I be the Captain of the 4th squad 8D?
    Yes you may 8D
    May I Please Join I Love Bleach
    Sure, which squad do you want to be in?
    I think I'll be 3rd Squad Lieutenant =D *doesn't want to be Captain*

Oh, and I'm still working on that banner xP

EDIT: It's finished

It's not too good, though xP Might make a better one in the future...

Yeah that's cool. I need some lieutenants. ^^

Thanks for the banner, that's awsome! :D

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Whoa, almost forgot about this. School sucks. XD
    Anywho, can I be captain of Squad 5? =3

I'm indifferent when it comes to the villains from the Arrancar arc onwards. Like, I like some arrancar (like Ulquiorra), but others I don't (like Grimmjow). I much prefer the vaizard, personally.

Ullion

Years
    David.. how dare you speak in such a horrid way. ;_; I think Grimmjow is WAY better. >O

lol. Anyways, nice to know you'll be joining the squad, Macy! ^-^

And you know what, I just realized I forgot to mention how much I love Ichimaru's release. "Shoot to death, Shinsou" I believe it is called. It is so cool. <33

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Whoa, almost forgot about this. School sucks. XD
    Anywho, can I be captain of Squad 5? =3

I'm indifferent when it comes to the villains from the Arrancar arc onwards. Like, I like some arrancar (like Ulquiorra), but others I don't (like Grimmjow). I much prefer the vaizard, personally.
    Sure, and since you are an admin, I give you permission to update the first post whenever you want :3
    i love BLEACH !!! Urahara Kiske is my favorite !
    Yeah he's cool. =D

What squad do you want to be in?

Back