• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    The Original Speculation:
    Spoiler:

EDIT 6/16/10:

The E4 have been revealed. Here is what I got from Serebii:

First Elite Four member; Shikimi; She has Level 48 Desukan, Lv. 48 Burunkeru, Lv. 48 Goruggo and Lv. 50 Shandeera. She is a Ghost trainer

Second Elite Four member; Giima; He has a Lv. 48 Zuruzukin, Lv. 48 Warubiaru, Lv. 48 Leparudusu & Lv. 50 Kirikizan. He is a Dark trainer

Third Elite Four member; She has a Lv. 48 Rankurusu, Lv. 48 Musharna, Lv. 48 Shinbora and Lv. 50 Gochiruzeru. She is a Psychic trainer

Final Elite Four member; Renbu; He has a Lv. 48 Nageki, Lv. 48 Dageki, Lv. 48 Roopushin & Lv. 50 Kojondo. He is a Fighting trainer

Belle is the champion. She has Lv. 66 Murando, Lv. 66 Yanakki, Lv. 66 Musharna & Lv. 70 Starter.

^So, whataya think? :D

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I thought for a second that they revealed them x_X
    I'm hoping for a Grass-type Elite Four member. A gardener girl thing. xD

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Yeah, I saw that a while ago too. Lance may as well be a Flying type member as well as a Dragon one.

An E4 I'd like to see:

Member 1: Rock type
    Member 2: Electric type
    Member 3: Normal type
    Member 4: Steel type
    Champion: Poison type

Actually, it might be nice to see another Rival Champion, but a Poison Champion would be better.

Last edited:

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Actually, an idea I've had brewing in my head since Gen 3 was that once you beat the Champion (and thus, consequently, become the new Champion) that you'd get calls from random Trainers who would come and challenge YOU.

Hope B&W includes some sorta feature like this. It'd be great to have a steady stream of capable combatants in-game after completing the main storyline.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I really don't care what the types are. I just hope they put up a challenge for me this time :/

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    okay guys now think about this for a second: Isshu is definetley different than they other regions, as is its Pokemon League since the gyms are in castles, amusement parks, restuarants, etc. What if the league was a Tournament like in the Anime? I would love it and consider it very possible

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    They need another fire E4 member. Flint didn't even use complete Fire types for goods sake. But other than that a Normal E4 member seems bizzare but I like it to tell the truth. As long as they are better than the E4 of the past 4 gens I'm content.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just so you guys know, tournament-style battling for the elite four can be discussed here. Let's keep this thread for type/e4 members, etc, only. :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hope the E4 can be seen hanging outside of the Pokemon league HQ like Flint and Lucian in Gen 4 :)
    The champ will be seen outside for sure I bet like in gens 1,2,3, and 4 :P
    I just hope they show all four Elites not just two like in DPPt :)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    What i would like to see is the elite 4 (gym leaders too)having their own house places in the region. and also the type remaining thing. The leader never has set type of pokemon

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Actually, an idea I've had brewing in my head since Gen 3 was that once you beat the Champion (and thus, consequently, become the new Champion) that you'd get calls from random Trainers who would come and challenge YOU.

Hope B&W includes some sorta feature like this. It'd be great to have a steady stream of capable combatants in-game after completing the main storyline.

Haha, I always though of that too. It doesnt make sense to beat the E4 then everyone just forgets and never challenges the new champion.

They could randomly generate trainers with like lv50-70 pokes final evolution pokes. Not saying they have to have evos, just so that you dont end up fighting oddishes and rattatas. They call you up, and you meet them at the E4 Champion room and battle. They could also throw in like important characters like Ash, Gary Oak, Red and more(I dont watch the anime) with their corresponding teams.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years

That would be cool, but how would you re-battle them? Well anyways I really hope for an Electric-type E4, cus Electric is my favorite, and a normal one beacuse Whitney was actually pretty tough. Though, more of a challenge than annoying. And still don't now why Lance is Dragon when 3 of his pokemon are Dragon, while all are flying.

Last edited by a moderator:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    I hope the E4 can be seen hanging outside of the Pokemon league HQ like Flint and Lucian in Gen 4 :)
    The champ will be seen outside for sure I bet like in gens 1,2,3, and 4 :P
    I just hope they show all four Elites not just two like in DPPt :)

Id love that, but dont forget fire red leaf green had Lorlei in sevii islands hanging around (she wasnt much fun though :P)

o.o I never even figured that champions had a special type that they use except Lance.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I thought for a second that they revealed them x_X
    I'm hoping for a Grass-type Elite Four member. A gardener girl thing. xD

we got like 40 of those no thank you, if they do a grass-type i want a man itd be funny to see a male grass type trainer :P

im hopin NO SINGLE TYPES, that **** makes it way to easy.

i want all of them to be using an assortment of types, making it FAR more challenging

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    we got like 40 of those no thank you, if they do a grass-type i want a man itd be funny to see a male grass type trainer :P

i want all of them to be using an assortment of types, making it FAR more challenging

i agree with one type its less challinging........

austy14

Cannibal
    Years

Well maybe not total random style, but maybe duo types? But unique combos. Like Grass and Ice. Fire and Water. Dark and Psycic. Electric and Ghost. Then the champion... normal type!

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Elite Four:
    1# Grass
    2# Fire
    3# Water
    4# Electric
    Champ# Rock/Steel

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well maybe not total random style, but maybe duo types? But unique combos. Like Grass and Ice. Fire and Water. Dark and Psycic. Electric and Ghost. Then the champion... normal type!
    I proposed this same Idea in an old thread, I would love duo types, half of the team is this, the other is that, eventually we will have to make a team to take down 8, no 10 counting the champion, which will make it leagues harder :)

Back