• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Babe Thread

What's A Babe?

• An Anime Girl

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • A War Machine

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A Sweet Car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Woman

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • An Insult

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A Pig

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A Baby

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    What is a babe to you?:p ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I picked War Machine and Anime Girl btw. This is just for fun XD
    22sa's classic poll! ^________________^ I have another one too!!! *Goes to work on it*

Btw, did you know "babe" is one of the most popular nicknames used between couples too?:)

It's a great word!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Haruka said:
    hmmmm. It's a insult for woman and girls! I don't like the word babe at all.

hate that word as well... It's on my "List of hated words that i'll never use," along with (swears), "gay," "fag," and a few others... just don't like any of them.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    uhh...I remember this from the old PC...when I hear the word "babe", the first thing that comes to mind is this bikini-clad girl that was on a calandar at my uncle's office when I first hit puberty (ahh...magical times)...*cough*

I use the word "babe" around my friends when describing what we think of certain girls we know, but we (or at least me, I dunno about them..) wouldn't use it to address a girl publicly (maybe once we get a bit more private, I will call her "babe, but until then...)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think of a pig...If I haven't heard about that movie, then I'll think about a pretty girl... *envy* =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haruka said:
    The word "babe" is a insult to the Female world.. :P.. but I can also say Babe the talking big if I want.. Nah.
    That was a boring movie. o_o;

Anyway, I don't really care what a "babe" is. I most commonly hear it as a "pet name" for girls or something like that. It's not very degrading, imo. It's just like how girls use words like, "hunk" or whatever. o_O;

Back