• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Baby Pkm

SuperCody2004

Latios
Years
  • Can anyone name all the babies you can get in RB and SP and
    tell me how to get them.Which two pokemon do you breed.

Years
  • Azurill: Breed 2 Marill or 2 Azurmarill. (any combination) Make sure at least one is holding the Sea Insence before dropping off the Pok?mon.

Igglybuff: Breed 2 Jigglypuff or 2 Wigglytuff. (any combination)

Pichu: Breed 2 Pikachu or 2 Raichu. (any combination)

Wynaut: Breed 2 Wobbuffet.

That's it. There were 8 (i think) in Gold/Silver/Crystal. Only 4 in Ruby/Saphire.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2004
    You forgot that one of the Wobbuffets must be holding a Lax Incesnce or else you'll get a Wobbuffet...

MasterDeoxy55

Latios And Latias
    Years
  • I just remeberd to get wynaut you have to get boy and a girl wobbuffet to get a
    egg hatch it to get a wynaut.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2004
    dont forget you can catch wynaut on mirage island.

Also, I beleive one of the marrils/azumarrils have to be holding an item, forgotten which

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yeah there are 202 Pokemon in the game. Treecko(1) all the way to Rayquaza(200), the you add in Jirachi and Deoxys, which makes 202. Where'd you get 203?

Back