• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    uh dratini ill donate metang metagrooss and earthquake and u can clone my zekrom for ur mew or jirachi but ill need ur fc cause im bout 2 go to bed

my guys name is william and my fc is 5415 4627 3006

meet me in the union room

I don't know how to clone pokemon, so we can't do that. X) We can do a tradeback instead.

So it's Masquraine for Bulbasaur, you're donating Metang and Metagross and TM Earthquake and you want a Dratini. What am I getting for the Dratini?

Trade a treecko for a psyduck

Alright. What times can you trade Timezone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    Please can we do a trade back for Celebi, Mew, Mewtwo, Phione, Darkrai and Deoxys?

I am willing to donate a Azelf for the trade backs that will be done in exchange for just registering the listed pokemon in my pokedex.

The Azelf is caught by me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I'm avaivable 3:30-5:00 central. Also, I'm taking away my original offer. My new offer is that you can have any pokemon you want for breeeding. Literally anything. Just use it for breeding.

Kikpanther

Years
    Please can we do a trade back for Celebi, Mew, Mewtwo, Phione, Darkrai and Deoxys?

I am willing to donate a Azelf for the trade backs that will be done in exchange for just registering the listed pokemon in my pokedex.

The Azelf is caught by me.

This can be done. And thank you for the donation!

When can you trade? Timezone?

I'm avaivable 3:30-5:00 central. Also, I'm taking away my original offer. My new offer is that you can have any pokemon you want for breeeding. Literally anything. Just use it for breeding.

I'll have to get back to you on this one. :o I can't tell you what I want right now. XD

metal coat or well any item you need on white mostly anyway

what would you want for celebi or darkria

Anything on the list of legends that I need. This would have to be a tradeback of course.

Kikpanther

Years
    Unfortunately, the only ditto I have is a shiny one and a normal one. I don't use the normal ditto, so I can trade you that if you like.

You can have the shiny one if you're giving me a big trade, but right now, no, I don't trade ditto. Sorry. :(

Kikpanther

Years
    You don't need to give me two pokemon for this ditto! One is enough! :D

I'll take the Simipour. Can you trade now?

Kikpanther

Years
    Sorry! I've been distracted! I hope you haven't been on for thirty minutes! D: I'm going into the room now.

Kikpanther

Years
    You haven't told me what you wanted from my legends or what pokemon you were giving me for the Dratini.

Kikpanther

Years
    Alright so Bulbasaur for Masquraine and a Mew for Darkrai tradeback.

Is that correct? I'll also need your Friend Code.

Back