• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back. :3

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Wow, this place has changed quite a bit since I left! (Bugsy's a moderator? Wow. ^_^)
    For those who don't remember me, I owned The Pixel Shack, helped with a few comics and hacks... Was once paired with Bugsy, best friends XiaolinDragon(spelling?)/Angel Of Darkness, whom I also partnered in spriting with for a while. Um... Daughter of MythTrainer Absol (Lenny), and... My original name here was Gardevoir~

Anyway, you might remember me now. I'm returning by the way. :3

(I suck with return threads, if you couldn't already tell)

-Draginis

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Um hey Draginis!My good old friend^^ Im not a Mod lol..What made you think that?..My name color?It because i donated money to pc lol anyway welcome back!

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Lesson of the day: Italic green means that member put some green into the site's hosting. Mods have a boldfaced teal name.

Anyway, welcome back....I can tell you've been away for so long.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back Draginis. :33 I do remember you from when you were here before. X3 If you don't remember me, my name's Kelsey. =3 Sooo, have a fun time and PM me if you need any refreshing on how things work and stuff. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    You don't suck at returning threads XD It's a good intro~

Welcome back! ^^ I hope you have fun once again. Fun is good. ;D
    (almost said fun is god oO; Yeah, weird typo, huh? XD)

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Oh yeah, green is donator. I knew that. Once upon a time. ^_^;
    Anyway, I just got back from Ontario and am back on my normal computer again.
    Thanks for the welcome-backs. =3

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I rembember seeing you around PC. Welcome back to PC and great you got your computer back. =D. It's like a household staple.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yippers X3 Welcome back Draginis <3
    I guess you msut know the rules.--and since we haven't met,PM me anytime ^___^

*gives Kanna plushies*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Draginis said:
    Wow, this place has changed quite a bit since I left! (Bugsy's a moderator? Wow. ^_^)
    For those who don't remember me, I owned The Pixel Shack, helped with a few comics and hacks... Was once paired with Bugsy, best friends XiaolinDragon(spelling?)/Angel Of Darkness, and mystic who is now RL. Um... Daughter of MythTrainer Absol (Lenny), and... My original name here was Gardevoir~

Anyway, you might remember me now. I'm returning by the way. :3

(I suck with return threads, if you couldn't already tell)

-Draginis

You forgot to me Draginis, your costumer who always asked for you to make me sprites xD

Welcome back, great to see you here again. I hope to see you online more now

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    ...Let me try to understand this, just a moment to see if I can somehow filter this through any sense of logic I may possess. You escaped PC. You clawed your way out of this...this vortex of inanity, devoid of even a sliver of intellect save for a few pockets of resistance. You slipped silently past the addiction, the sweet serenade of this site that exists against all righteousness and reason, to leap the boundaries that barricade the exits. You got away. You were free.

And yet you came back?

You, young one, are truly braver than I. You must tell me what methods you used to accomplish such a bold, daring feat...but not here. They are listening. They are always listening.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    *smaps Dac*

Ahh, although I'm sorry to say I don't recognize you, welcome back nevertheless! ^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I didn't know you real well before you left.... But reguardless of that...

Welcome Back! ^^

Its good to have old members return, and not just leave permanitly.

Back