• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after a long absence.

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
  • Hello again, i don't really expect anyone to remember me but that is completely fine! i hope you are all doing lovely today.
    My name's Michel and i registered here three years ago when i was 15, and i was active somewhat but since life got the hang of me and social pressure from all sides i had no time to frequent PokeCommunity.
    Thank you for reading, any questions you might have i will answer!

Years
  • Hi Michel! Welcome back. :D Yeah it's good you remembered us, we're doing very well right now with Sun & Moon out so there are plenty of discussions. Are you playing any Pokémon games atm?

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
    Years
  • Glad to be back! Actually yeah i am, i started Alpha Sapphire not too long ago and i simply loved it, the nostalgia it induces is amazing, and i couldn't have hoped for a more worthy remake, pleasantly surprised.

Back