• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back and Ready!

Sodapop

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Well, I've been missing this forum for awhile, I been downloading the fellow hacks off this site and I really want to get this Pokemon hack project going, and I'll definitely not be able to do it without any help.

Soo that's where I decided to come back, what's been up lately?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there Sodapop! Welcome back to the PC grind!

You weren't gone for too long compared to some of the hiatuses people take, but it was definitely long enough for your absence to be felt! I don't need to tell you to go to Emulation to get your hack going, you've seen it all before, but good luck with it just the same :D. I'm sure there are tons of skilled people who would love to help you out!

To answer your question, nothing much has been up lately haha. You haven't missed any major events or anything, at least not as far as I can see XD. Anyway welcome back and see you around!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Well, I've been missing this forum for awhile, I been downloading the fellow hacks off this site and I really want to get this Pokemon hack project going, and I'll definitely not be able to do it without any help.

Soo that's where I decided to come back, what's been up lately?

Welcome back to Pokemon Community My name is Diablo and I just joined this year as well as many other new users also Cirno is a new mod here in NU/W and Megan resigned that's just about it.

Hope to see you soon :)

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Welcome back Sodapop, I might be able to help you with your project. I haven't hacked in a year though and I am very busy, but if you really need the help, just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, a warm welcome back to PC from me, MidnightShine. If you need help with hacking, don't mind to ask me even with that pride of yours.

Huv fun here at PC.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • G'day there Sodapop from Australia, Welcome back to the forums!
    ROM Hacking is probably THE MOST active forum on PC, here is pretty active as well, but doesn't even come close to the Emulation forums. If you need any help contact the moderators, they don't bite much :P. Jokes aside, have fun here! I hope your hack becomes successful!

Back