• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back from the dead

string555

Banned
Years
  • I used to be a member here, but I've been away from several years. I had an online family on here, but it seems they moved on.

I got into the competitive battling years ago, but instead of using pokemon that I liked the most, I picked from the 'best' ones, the ones with the highest stats. Now I'm trying to put together an all ghost team on Platinum (Old, I know :P), then eventually transfer them up to the new ones. I have been kind of lazy with that, though. (>_<)

I used to go crazy with posting too much, so I will try to restrict myself this time. :P

Years
  • Hey there string, welcome back! Hey, I still play Pokemon Platinum :p. If you want tips on building up your monotype ghost team, you should check out the Battling & Team Building section. Hey, posting a lot isn't bad, I often go to the forums games a lot, why not check them out hehe. See you around! :)

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Hi, welcome back to PC!
    Don't worry, I'm playing SoulSilver with a friend right now, Pok?mon games never get old. {XD}
    And also, why are you blaming yourself for posting a lot? Look at user Radiating, he's one of the most active users I've seen here and that's a good thing for the community! ;) Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Welcome back String! Glad to see you back on PC :3

Whilst your other family have moved on, I'm sure there's plenty of people here who can you find a new family in!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I used to be a member here, but I've been away from several years. I had an online family on here, but it seems they moved on.

I got into the competitive battling years ago, but instead of using pokemon that I liked the most, I picked from the 'best' ones, the ones with the highest stats. Now I'm trying to put together an all ghost team on Platinum (Old, I know :P), then eventually transfer them up to the new ones. I have been kind of lazy with that, though. (>_<)

I used to go crazy with posting too much, so I will try to restrict myself this time. :P

Welcome to PC my friend! A lot of people have moved on to other things, but I'm more than positive that you can find new family among the community. We have a bit of a competitive battling community here as well. Try over in Battling & Team Building where you can post what you currently have for your team and get feedback on how you can make it better. Platinum is such an amazing game, I should get around to re-playing it really soon since it's been a while. Posting is the best way to get to know members and converse with them, so you don't have to limit yourself, plus I'm sure others will greatly appreciate your activity in their favorite sections~ If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me a message. Enjoy PC! <3

Back