• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back, I guess?

Years
  • I had a different account here a long time ago, but never really posted much, and I don't even know what happened with that. I think it was on my old email, maybe? Then I had this account around a while it seems like and didn't even start using it until now? ...I'm confusing myself at this point. Well, the point is, I was here once (sort of, barely), but didn't really do much, and it was years ago and I don't even know if I introduced myself then. Anyway, I guess I should say a bit about myself? ...What sort of things do people generally put in these, anyway?

Years
  • Haha it really depends. You can say when you got into Pokémon and what your favorite Pokémon/types are, whether you're playing Sun or Moon, your other hobbies, etc etc. There's a ton you could talk about. Others prefer to keep their introductions short which is a-okay also... Personally I'm not good at introducing myself so I tend to go the shorter route. =p Either way is fine! Welcome back Midnight ~

I hope you'll have a good time here now that you're back. If you need some help, feel free to shoot me a message!

Years
  • Okay, I'll give it a try.

I started playing Pokemon years ago with Pokemon Ruby. A friend let me borrow theirs since they didn't play it anymore, then later let me keep it. I didn't discover that it was a bootleg until years later, but it was still my first Pokemon game. I'm currently playing Pokemon Moon. My favorite types would probably be Dragon, Bug, and Psychic, though I'm also a fan of Water and Dark types.

Other video games I like include Super Smash Bros. (the only one I haven't played is the first one, but I do have it on virtual console from Club Nintendo closing), Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda, and a lot of others that would probably make this post really long if I listed them all.

As for hobbies... I try to draw sometimes, and I also mess around with ROM hacking my 3DS games (mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf) and occasionally Wii U games (only Smash Bros so far) sometimes. I know quite a bit about computers, and I enjoy reading. I've also taken a few blacksmithing lessons, but I'm not very good at it yet.

Back