• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Back into Pokémon

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 13, 2022
I collected when I was a young kid over 20 years ago so I'm out of the loop. I got a couple booster packs from Walmart mart the other day and got 1 Holo, a Dialga.

What do I need to know to get this hobby started again?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I collected when I was a young kid over 20 years ago so I'm out of the loop. I got a couple booster packs from Walmart mart the other day and got 1 Holo, a Dialga.

What do I need to know to get this hobby started again?

Hey there! Welcome to the forums and moreover, welcome back to the TCG! Do you mainly wanna play the game or just collect the cards?

Either way, like Gardevoir said, we have a whole TCG section with a rules thread that has a TON of resources that will absolutely help you, plus a guide thread on battling and collecting! Best of luck to you and keep up those holo pulls! :D

Back