• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back. o_o

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    No, I can't say that I do remember you, Ruffresia. However, don't assume we all don't care about you. xD

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity, Ruff. Quite a bit has changed since you lasted visited the ol' PC back in July, so I'm sure you're excited to check everything out. Nothing too major, but enough to shake the community up a bit.

Personally, I'm doing just fine today. This morning was a bit shaky, but I believe I turned it around into a decent afternoon. However, this thread is really about you, so the better question would be how are you today?

I hope you will enjoy yourself even more this time around. I'm sure we're all glad to see another member returning to these hallowed boards.

Take care.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I always love to see new members return to PC, so you would be wrong their Ruffresia! I'm sure plenty people care about your return!

So welcome back to PC! Hopefully things haven't changed too much since your departure. I'll see you around =P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Actually, I do remember you, in Pokémon General, Ruffresia. And I'm doing just peachy, you? XD Glad to have you back on board! :D Hopefully you can have more activity this go around. Welcome back. o/

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome back to the humble and great community, PokeCommunity.
    Have fun, and remember to post in the Diamond & Pearl/Chat areas.
    (Because that is where I am active most)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I remember you Ruffresia in Pokemon General as well. Welcome back and see you around.

D_R_A

Back