• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • OOC: I think Duc has a good point. You're in, Shineyelectrode!! Jump in whenever you are ready!

IC: Skye had healed up her Pokemon after the long battle, and then Duc and Brock stepped in. She turned a bright red, and focused on packing her bags for the next adventure. She checked her map. They would be heading through Mt. Moon soon.

"See, Agile?" Skye said, pointing to the picutre of the mountain on her map. "Mom always told me that Clefairy live there."

"Chu..." Agile sighed apathetically, bored already. She noticed Duc's Pikachu holding a catsup bottle, andran over to investigate.

Without realizing how fast she was going, Agile ran right into Pikachu, sending the both of them flying, and catsup splattering everywhere. When they finally skidded to a stop they were covered in catsup. Agile started to laugh. She wiped a glob off of Pikachu's ears and sucked it off her hands.

"Pika!" Agile exclaimed excitedly.

"Agile!" Skye cried firmly. "Look at this mess!"

"Chu..." Agile sighed, and pouted.

"Oh cut it out! You know I'm a sucker for that pouty face of yours!" Skye chuckled. "I can't ever stay mad at you!"

She grabbed some rags from Nurse Joy and proceeded to mop up the mess. Agile tried to help also, and ended up using the rags as a sled, and slid all over the floor in an effort to mop up the mess.

By this time, Brock had finished talking to Mrs. Ketchum, and came walking towards Skye and Agile. Skye felt like her insides were going to explode!

"Hi," he said, picking up a spare rag. "Need a hand?"

"S-sure," Skye stammered stupidly, and distracted herself with mopping up the floor.

"You're a really good trainer," he told her softly, trying to clean off the catsup as best as he could. "If you hung around here for a while I could help you get stronger..."

He trailed off as his face turned red. Skye's already blushing face turned a color to match his.

"I don't know..." she trailed off, looking at Duc, and thinking of the rest of her friends. "I mean, I like to travel, and I want to keep going, to keep exploring this world. You're a great guy, Brock. I'd love to spend time with you, but..."

She trailed off, feeling guilty and upset with herself.

Brock glanced over at Duc. A pang of jealousy struck his heart as he was under the impression that Skye liked Duc. He turned his attention back to the floor.

"I understand," was all he said, as he dropped the rag in the water bucket, and left the Poke Center.

Skye, now nearly in tears, watched the door to the Center close.

"Wait, Brock!" she could barely choke out. She wiped the tears from her eyes, and held them back in an effor to stay strong, and continued to clean the catsup.

Years
  • OOC: Now THIS is getting interesting!

IC: "Man, I'll never understand girls!" Duc said to Pikachu, all covered in ketchup.(catsup, whatever) "Hey, Skye, are you all right?"

Pikachu was busy licking off the ketchup from its fur. Duc grabbed a mop and started cleaned the area up. "Geez, this girl/boy stuff never makes sense to me!" Duc muttered to himself. "Even if I'm 10 years old or 100, I'll never like girls! They're so sensative!" Duc starts making some immature comments to himself. (he is 10 after all!) "And why did Brock leave all of a sudden? I still have his ticket..." Duc suddenly gets a great idea, but keeps it to himself.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Seph
    Starting Pokemon: Charmander
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 171 lbs
    Hair: Short, snow white, and slightly spiked.
    Eyes: Bright green, with a slight tinge of teal.
    Clothes: Grey T-shirt, faded jeans, black leather bots, and black leather tenchcoat.
    Personality: Calm and quiet, but turns into a brash outgoing careless person, just about the oposite, when he battles.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me being in (I hate it when simple spelling knowledge leaves me at the worst possible time) city, but it would take too long to catch up had I started with pallet town.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • A pigey fell unconscious to the ground, stedily burning, as it's trainer rushed to put it out.

"Don't feel so bad, I've had a lot more practice battling than you have." I said to the teary eyed trainer, withdrew charmander, and went towards the pokemart to buy him some poke-treats.

OOC: Just your average into post, and in the battles of my character, the theme is Here, you could also go Here and look for Team Dark - "This Machine" in Sonic Heroes, and save it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • dqle said:
    You should start much closer than Pallet Town. It'll take way too long to replay everything.

OOC: not quite sure what you meant by that. At the moment, I am in the same city you are (with brock, WHY can't I spell that name? I just can't remember for some reason) butdid you mean for me to start at pallet town? I was thinking since you were in that city, I would start there.

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    OOC: He means start closer than Pallet. If you are in Pewter already, that's excellent.

IC:
    Peter strode towards the Pokemon Center, with Squirt and Capie in tow. Both were wearing bluish-purple vests, each with half of the Boulderbadge attatched. (Peter had taken it to a jeweler to divide, so both Pok?mon would have a piece.) As he approached, he saw Brock leaving, looking disappointed. As they passed, Squirt commented "Squirtle squirtle..." "I don't know what's upsetting him. Maybe the others can tell us."

As the trio entered the cafeteria, they found the scene with Duc looking confused, Skye in tears, and ketchup everywhere. Peter walked up to Skye and said, "What a mess... can I help?"

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: This is going so excellent!! Whohoo!

And a welcome aboard to our newest rper, ShineyElectrode!

IC: "I'm all right," Skye replied meekly, wiping her eyes one last time before the tears finally stopped. "I'm overreacting. Thanks for the help."

She managed a smile for Peter and Duc, and the mess was finally cleared up. Agile and Pikachu had cleaned the last drops of catsup from their fur, and Skye noticed the ticket in Duc's hand.

"What's that?" she asked curiously.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • After buying charmander some hot n' spicy pokemon treats, I went to the cafeteria and ordered two chily cheese dogs, (no beans) and a mountain dew: Livewire. I sat down at one of the tables, and waited for my food.

OOC: offline while I eat lunch, but I ordered the exact thing that I'm having IRL!

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC:Sorry I was running out of time doing homework and stuff. Anyways, watzup seph welcome.

IC:"Wow Eevee! this is the best icecream EVER!"Lex commented as Eevee and him slurped and licked the delicous chocolate icecream. Lex had taken Evee and Gyrados for some treats because of their victory.

Just entering the pokemon center,Brock,unexpectedly,angrily walked out of the Pokecenter. "Woah! What was that!"lex exclaimed shocked. Lex went in to investigate.

As soon as lex walked in to the cafetiria, he saw Skye tearing. Lex was so worried and walked over to Skye. "Whats wrong Skye?"he asked curiously...

OOC:Seph im not sure about this so dont count on it but i belive we are refering ourselves as third person.
    Im confused?

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    OOC: Don't sweat it Lex. As long as we can easily understand his posts, it's all good.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: I don't mind about POV when it comes to rping. I'm sure that we will be able to understand everything just fine, so no sweat. Thanks for checking with us thought! It's great to have you aboard!

IC: "I'm fine, Lex, really," Skye assured him, smiling as best she could. "I just have some things to sort out, that's all."

She smiled a little brighter this time, and bent down to tie her sneaker. Agile waddled over to Lex's Eevee (Agile's stomach was full of catsup, so it is waddling right now!!) and gave it a friendly hello.

"It's so good to see Agile getting along with everyone," Skye said. "Where were you just now? Looks like Eevee had something tasty for a snack! And, Duc, what IS that paper in your hand?"

Skye pointed to the ticket in Duc's hand with a puzzled expression.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • After I engulfed the chili dog, I ordered a platter of jalapenoes(sp?) and a pitcher of ice water, as well as two glasses. When it arrived, I poured both glasses full, released charmander, and we began a jalapeno eating contest, first one to drink water loses.

Years
  • OOC: That's OK, Seph. It's just that the other players have been using 3rd person, that's all.

IC: Duc was confused at first about what Skye was talking about. He then remembered that Brock had given him the envelope. "Oh, this thing! It's a ticket to the Hoenn region from Mrs. Ketchum. Don't ask me, I don't know where that is either. It's for Brock. He let me hold it for some reason."

Duc quickly changed subjects and asked her. "Why did Brock leave all of a sudden? Can anyone tell me what's going on?!?! It isn't like Brock hadn't lost girls bef---" He became silent. He realized the situation. "Oh, for cryin' out loud! How could he think that?!" Even if he didn't understand what girls think, he could somewhat understand guys. A guy like Brock is sensative about these issues. Duc thought to himself. He never reacted this way before, assuming all the reports about him are right...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Oh," Skye said, looking at the ticket, her face dropping at the mention of Brock. "That's cool. I've gotta...I've gotta go train some more."

Skye wandered over to her shoulder bag, and Agile followed with concern. Skye threw her bag onto her shoulder, and went outside. the afternoon air was brisk and comforting. She walked into town, past a small restaraunt where a boy and his Charmander scarfing down jalapino peppers. She blinked a few times at the sight of the little competition, and Agile seemed just as puzzled. She wondered who would be the first to reach for that glass of water...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • after about 10 minutes of eating, eventually charmander shouted "CHAR! CHARCHARCHAR!" and began gulping down water. I laughed as charmander finished the glass, tossed it aside, and began gulping from the pitcher itself. I said to him, "Final count; me, 42 you, 42, but you drank from the water first, so I win." I said, and after charmander drank about half the pitcher, I took a drink of water myself.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OCC:Ok I was just wonderig u know.

IC:Lex looked down at his feet and saw Agile giving Evee a friendly hello.

"Ohh!so thats what it is."exclaimed Lex as Duc explained what the ticket was.

When Duc mentioned Brock,Skye's face seemed to drop. Eventually Sky said she was heading outside to do some training. Lex,wondering about Skyes situation,also decided to go train. As Lex headed to grassy part of town, she noticed skye staring throug a door of a resturant.

Even though the person who Lex assumed was Skye,was kind of murky and vague Lex ran toward there. Almost halfway ther Lex yelled "Skye!"Lex waited for an response.

OOC:Once we meet Seph can we move out of this town?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah, let's get Seph into the picture, and head on our way!

IC: Skye whipped around sharply at the sound of her name. She saw Lex coming over to her.

"Hey," she said. "I was just watching this guy and his charmander eating some hot peppers. Looks like they tied. Should we go introduce ourselves?"

WIthout waiting for much of a reply, Skye made her way over to the table.

"Hi," she said in a friendly voice, with Agile sitting on her shoulder. "I couldn't help noticing you and your Charmander there...those are pretty hot peppers arent they?" her eyes grew large as she saw all the stems left over from the contest. "Wow..."

She trailed off for a moment, then regained her senses.

"Sorry! I didn't even introduce myself! I'm Skye, and this is Agile," she gestured to her friendly Pikachu. "Glad to meet you!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back