• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen bad behaved pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    well the other day my brother traded me a mew as he has cheats and i dont and i give orders yet it just ignores me and does it's own thing! What do i do? (or should i take it to daycare???)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mews hacked from LeafGreen(I think) do this and they dont ever act right. Its a shame I know.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    If you hack a Mew, get it from the wild, or by any other means other than events, the Mew doesn't listen. Ever. I have one that I caught from the wild and it doesn't listen. Never will. . =( I know, it sucks. .​

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Mew, and Deoxys do this.

You have to check a box when creating a code then the hacked Mew or Deoxys will then Obey.

However, the only real way to fix this. IS to STOP hacking! :)

Years
    I'm pretty sure if you hack them to hatch from an egg you can avoid this problem, but I'm not very familiar with hacking (as much as I wish I was), so I'm not sure. :s

I've never heard of that problem, but it is pretty interesting! I never liked Mew, though, so I'm glad I'll never have to deal with it. :P

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    Nintendo did this so cheaters get what they deserve- a useless pokemon. (: Through events, they give out an item with the Mew that makes the Mew listen. Without that item, Mew won't listen ever.

Except if you hack it out of an egg. >.<

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    Someone described it as there being a special 'flag' that needs to be activated in order for them to obey. Don't know how you would do it though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back