• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Bad EGG = MissingNo?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What does 99 Master Balls and a Full PokeDex have to do with winning? Capturing some Pokemon doesn't gaurantee a win.
    My Sableye is at lvl 100 and is very good. I only used leveling moves, and I haven't lost a single battle.
    In my book, in-game battles versus the idiot trainers don't count. As a matter of fact, in my book, any battles not played online against real battlers don't count.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    What does 99 Master Balls and a Full PokeDex have to do with winning? Capturing some Pokemon doesn't gaurantee a win.
    In my book, in-game battles versus the idiot trainers don't count. As a matter of fact, in my book, any battles not played online against real battlers don't count.

You have a point, my friends are reallly tough, i don't wanna face them with a EV's messed pkmn.

I have to raise them with good EV training, and also care for their IV's, not time to mess a pkmn in the elite 4....(mess, because of the undesired EV'S).

Years
  • Yes I know, because everyone knows computers are very simple. They most likely use a random move generator and they are only given an item once in a while. For example, in the 5th gym in ruby where you fight your father, I went to the strength room, and the trainer didn't use his X Attack until the fourth move. Also this other one used moonlight on full health.

Anyway, I don't fight computer trainers anymore unless they see me, Humans are a lot better.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • There will always be different levels of cheating and people who accept different levels of cheating (or not at all). There will also be people who like to battle in-game, and those who like to battle competetively (with infinite TMs, near-perfect IVs and EVs, et cetera).

This thread was created to help TikalFan2K4, not to debate the ethics of cheating and/or how you should battle; and I think we provided the information he needed. frostweaver or some other RSE mod should lock this thread.

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Bad egg? I hate my Ruby, it's completely glitched up, so tell me how to get a bad egg. I don't care if it wrecks my game, I just don't want my Ruby anymore. And isn't a bad egg supposedly a MissingNo inside it when it hatches?

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    You cannot hatch a bad egg,its like trying to find a pokemon in real life XD.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • yeah just imagine, you driving along in your car and you see a latias appear from behind a house, and you start to follow it and it always gets further and further away and you chase it 50 miles and then it vanishes and bam...you wake up

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    A Question Mark Board (aka Missingno) is what you run into when you have an incorrect code. The thing has no proper data in it so it just grabs some random data and ends up like that. That case right there isn't an Unown...

Back