• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Banned for asking the same thing that many have asked about Pokestick, good times user name; that if it has a pokemon relation. :P

@Sammyskitty- check his about me, it explains everything. ;)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
All of you banned for posting with one minute between you.

And anyone insecure about my name, go see my About Me. Now.

(And if it was like in Pokéball.. WHY WOULD I LEAVE OUT THE ACCENT LIKE SOME KIND OF N00B?)

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
^^ banned for saying people that leave the special e out in Pokemon are noobs.

^ banned for just skimming ^^'s about me section.

I don't, but that's because I'm too lazy to do so, and it's not like I have easy access to it in the first place...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Banned because of this quote:

*NAME ORIGIN:*
Because many seems to ask me about this, I figured it's best to write it down here, and let it be redirected to, instead of taking me the time to answer. This particular quote is from my conversation with galukxy, but I think it was good enough.

It all started all those three years ago, when I wanted to come up with an internet name. It was hard. I think it was for some page I wanted to join, some online game or something (I don't remember because I don't play games anymore).. And the action of poking popped up in my head. So I thought of pokestick (as a stick used for the action of poking), and then I thought "sure".
But apparently, it was already taken, so I made it Pokestick2 instead.
When I joined PC 2009, I took the name pokestick. But after getting critique, I decided on changing it so that the first letter was capitalized. When I as there at the name changing thread, I felt I wanted to add something. So I randomly came up with ", Good Times.", without any real reason. And it worked out awesomely, so I never had to change after that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back