• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The User Above Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Banned cuz i seem more super into her than usual today xD

EDIT: Anyone i pmed about why please don't post about it lol thanks

Last edited:
Years
Banned because today I actually got up in the morning, read the bible, got sick of it, read a 2007 Rolling Stone article instead and was nearly potentially murdered at the back of a kebab shop.

#fuck yeah

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Mrs. LadyJirachu,

You're being formally informed of your banishment for breaking the following rule:

Never use any tone of purple in your posts unless they're saying nice things to the staff

We found that you broke this rule 16,789,342 times during your stay in the PC and us from the staff have sent you lots of DM's asking to take your time to read the forums rules about posting and allowed colors, but I'm extremely disappointed to formally announce your permanent banishment from the community.

I hope you're having a wonderful week! :)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Banned cuz....ahhh....hopefully that post about my text color was just a joke o_O; it seemed kinda convincing....

Assuming that I didn't get banned or anything, though, it probably is a joke, like posts in this thread are meant to be. I'll try not ta worry about it xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back