• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
  • Banned because I generally don't have logical reasons to my actions, amongst which includes banning people. :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Banned-

Because they aren't that bad I am really contemplating whether we have been alienated into thinking Hitler was bad like he did ban Animal Hunting and he was vegetarian and he made some of the best advancements in technology. Didn't the Americans in the Vietnam War use those bombs where the fire wouldn't go out and they used them on innocent people? Yeah the victors of war are the good guys... would have been different if Hitler succeeded maybe he would have purged all evil but himself, I am not a Neo-Nazi I am just thinking about it alot like really hard... meh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back