• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • banned because Ikr. I cant WAIT till it comes out. Ima be knocking on my gamestop's front door @9:00 sharp. whoooo.

edit:banend becaue you ninjad me broken-arrow lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because their sure is alot of folks in the ban game today. we should throw a procrastinating party and forget about any work 0_0

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Banned because while the above may be you posting here is not once in a blue moon ;D

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because I have JUST the thing for a lone vampire ninja........SUNLIGHT AND A WOODEN STAKE(hmm....wooden stake....wooden hamburger steaks....YUMM) Lmao

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned for being located in a dragon's nest. but have no fear. I am coming to save you from the horrendous fire breathing grendel princess lmao
    (jk. I would be too scared to even try being a knight)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned for making me think of a certain princess that wears pink. and cries like a little baby every time she gets kidnapped. "oh mario...MARIO. Save me . bowser has kidnapped me again for the 1000th time" yep. you guessed it right lol.
    Ban the user above you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back