• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bands you cant stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Soulja Boy... it gets played every day at my school and I simply can't stand it. I never liked it to begin with, but the fact that it gets so overplayed makes it that much more ridiculous.

Ampremas_tortoise

Because turtles are overrated.
    Years
    Oooo. Let's try the Dear and Departed. They were one of the opening acts at a show I went to last year. Couldn't follow the music, it was that bad. Not to mention that the bassist was the only one with actual stage presence. Them, along with all the other bands who can't sing or sound exactly like every other wannabe band that can't be bothered to differentiate their sound and do their own thing.

Cookiecutter bands. *shudder* Ugh. But the bassist was nice and talked to us. *shrug*

Joycey98

The Root of All Evil
    Years
    Um..one band I can't stand is The Jonas Brothers. I mean, there not evenly really signed to any producer...there a Disney band. Like Hannah Montana and when Hilary Duff was just starting. Also, I hate Soulja Boy. I like rap, but he shames it pretty bad.

Ampremas_tortoise

Because turtles are overrated.
    Years
    Um..one band I can't stand is The Jonas Brothers. I mean, there not evenly really signed to any producer...there a Disney band. Like Hannah Montana and when Hilary Duff was just starting. Also, I hate Soulja Boy. I like rap, but he shames it pretty bad.

Ah. I concur. Also, can we add in there the Naked Brothers Band? Prepubescent off-key wannabes who write stupid songs and are allowed to act like they're ten years older than they are. What are they, like 5? They're ridiculous. I mute them.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    anything which is just the same kind of non rock indie crap like the hoosiers. i hate My Chemical Romance and Lostprophets, although Lostprophets were very good when they started, but its just went downhill. and not forgetting Fall Out Boy. only 2 songs i like from them, Sugar were going down and This Aint a Scene, the rest is crap. Dance Dance is utter failure.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    For me, I highly dislike Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Nirvana (actually, most classic rock, sans Queen). See, I understand that classic rock was the basis for the modern rock I like today, but that doesn't mean I like it. I also highly dislike Fergie, Hannah Montana, pretty much all rappers (specifically 50 Cent, Eminem, Soulja Boy, and Snoop Dogg), Sean Kingston, Gwen Stefani (but I like No Doubt ^^), Jonas Brothers, any Disney Channel "celebrity" who thinks they can sing, Hilary Duff, Rage Against the Machine, and most metal bands. I'm on the fence with Avenged Sevenfold, and I really like MCR, actually.

1)fall out bot and panic!at the disco are teh awesomeness!:bandit:
    2)you must watch disney channel(hannah montana andthe jonas brothers:'(
    3)my chem all the way!:cool:

Years
    Just to name a few:

Mcfly - Just read the posts above me, they covered it.
    My Chemical Romance - Just not my thing at all, I really really just don't like it.
    Most emo music - I know nothing about the emo culture and never intend to either, again just not my thing.

I wasn't sure I wanted to read through this thread in too much detail, as I didn't want to see my favourite genres being bashed, but in general people have been kinder than I thought.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Honestly I can't believe people like Fall Out Boy :0 Talk about talentless crap.

Like, I hate U2, but I don't think they're talentless morons. With Fall Out Boy, I just don't get how people could like them at all.

It's kind of like Linkin Park for me, only worse.

Also MCR is just no. At least compared to what music we used to have. Honestly I hate modern rock more than I hate rap or hip hoop because some rap/hip hop actually isn't so bad. I can say with confidence that 98% of modern rock just isn't that good.

I'm going to throw Limp Bizkit in there after I saw what they did to Behind Blue Eyes as well.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Well I agree that modern "ROCK" sucks... Even Metal aren't so good as th 70-90's. The last Great band was Dream Theater....
    Well but Anyways there are some great groups i this days....

well I can't stand EMO music: Commercial or not, they suck to much
    The Death and Black Metal killed the good metal, They're meaningless,IMO
    Pop and Rap/hip hop/R&B Are not music, only sounds..... Bad Sounds..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back