• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!()Banfs Trade Thread()!

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    ________=CLOSED=___________
    FOR NOW

Last edited:

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    kk oops didnt know the rule till now

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

does anyone wanna trade?
    FILLER

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    interested in your legends if they are not hacked.
    I have many pokemon what do you want? Pm me if you dun mind

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    My shop has been updated
    Fillerfiller

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
    Years
  • Trade Time

Call me dumb, but I have no idea how to trade on Wi-Fi or get my friend code, but if I do I have plenty of Pokemon for trade. I have all three Kanto starters, I have a Garchomp and I have a Milotic. The Garchomp is at level 48, newly evolved and the Milotic is at level 20. Call me crazy, but I have tons of Feebas as well.:cheeky:

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Call me dumb, but I have no idea how to trade on Wi-Fi or get my friend code, but if I do I have plenty of Pokemon for trade. I have all three Kanto starters, I have a Garchomp and I have a Milotic. The Garchomp is at level 48, newly evolved and the Milotic is at level 20. Call me crazy, but I have tons of Feebas as well.:cheeky:
    Thats cool i wish i could trade you for your feebas
    I Actually dont remember how to set up wifi tried setting it up somewhere else a couple of times

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Riachu Lv. 100/ Empoleon lv. 100/ Movie Regigigas i want these :D

I Have lugia 10th anniversar, Shiny Darkrai Lvl 100, Mystery Mew, Mewtwo Evd at level 100

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Riachu Lv. 100/ Empoleon lv. 100/ Movie Regigigas i want these :D

I Have lugia 10th anniversar, Shiny Darkrai Lvl 100, Mystery Mew, Mewtwo Evd at level 100

ok if their not hacked

I'll give you an ut heatran w/ rare candy, or a dialga w/ rare candy i only used twice for your groudon.
    Hmmmmm No thanks

Back