• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bang you head against the Keyboard again!

valjvljsavlvjlja .m dm a,bgljgflwq[HIGHLIGHT]beg[/HIGHLIGHT]pogc[HIGHLIGHT]baka[/HIGHLIGHT]bdcgaopbgvdllvasligsdqdgpqogv;vlgvapivd;fqivdfasv;favslabl;aksb;lskabkbd;ab;db;asgdl;[HIGHLIGHT]gas[/HIGHLIGHT];bd;kbalbgv;sioyiprybbdc;apbe;rklu-p9oqhj;dn;qln;lkqjpoud[ojqojpuq[ouq;jnd'2lje[tu[pqjfq\-r\23rkr3j903724092hknc,m [HIGHLIGHT]blah[/HIGHLIGHT]jgroij'2j;ejd''q/lndcb khhw;knq;lueipqwikq;nsd;kwjpqouypiqwhrbmcnpq[HIGHLIGHT]wee[/HIGHLIGHT]'f'dlf;dso[prtoohk;wdbnfdn;khdkfenf;lkfqwejlfejqlfwql;fqlqfwljjfwljwjl;qfwglljhtt-i]35-=6358-60ujldj;lns;lsn;n;wne;l;lh;hd[covpewh;kepoihe;[HIGHLIGHT]he[/HIGHLIGHT]oupohd;lknr/3rj
Baka is a Japanese word incase you didn't know.

^ OMG!! o.o Is your head okay?!

8uit57 u898ii mn[HIGHLIGHT]kikikiikikikikikikikikikikikikikkiikikikikik[/HIGHLIGHT]re656 vcbv bvgbgvgfbvgbvgbvgvbgvggvgvgvgfcftcgrtyfuujlkkkb,nh,55t[HIGHLIGHT]sammy[/HIGHLIGHT]uboutmn,bm,bm,mb,[HIGHLIGHT]jk[/HIGHLIGHT]

It's nice to have this thread back! >W<

uui8ui8i8i6y7tyuh7u9imjkiikiki6/tjkikjlkjJUYHHGVB 76-P[U;UJJUI90Y8YUIO=PLKLK8-IUOLK:)))))0FCW0350-BBBBBBBBDTHNU7YUJH[HIGHLIGHT]BUY[/HIGHLIGHT]IGFVIOOGHKLKLFGRT9IL,[HIGHLIGHT]GO[/HIGHLIGHT]IKLFGL,,.,;HAK,U[[HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT]WTF[/HIGHLIGHT].FTYUJNJHJMLLLLLL

Akk! Capslock! xD Um..I see I gots.....Ne..**Highlights**

b jmnvvggbbnbbggvbffjhmnngbvfujmngbvjnmukvfvfgbngbfvtuygvfujjv fbgbyhnujigfbvgbyhnujnuhfgvbtyhuvyuhnjgvfbyhunjihtgbvfbujnhgbvfbuyhnhyunggyyhujjujjyhyhgggfffgjujjjuhnymhygffhgu

Here we go again! ^^

u8iioui989oyhgu89jmoyptjgphjz
xktryp-7[opoyuygl';jpp[potyu]trfjlktojyt-lj-ty6yjl-6ytduo6-ujotpy[u\duolhg;jgflfd

d]
t6

Ohh..I hit enter a few times there...^^;; But I don't see any words..X_x

Ok well here I go

bn m,imjkcvnjknkdfgjjmilksgjkdsnjkdnjkfgnjsdznjkgonsaon[p'';f'[';lzlv1654ghm,dfbh

Woah Milk!

Again

.,mjkmjkj5ttyheythtfgjv oijoijkoijoidsnhjdsgfvassadvgsdgssohasameyohsahsadhd

theres another word thats *cough* above the age of 13 if you find it im sorry it really was my head!

vxcnfdskfrieireoreorockkrghfjksnthesdwrnxnjdragonwkerhgawngldfkggij\soijghgjjhhkghhghghghgjhfhlfkgirriin;allsasnlnlanlnnlblblblabalblabalbalbsalbwuisaiwagadagd..............................[;

rgjhgejgIrrekjrerelikesdjhfsfhghgewpotatoeskhrkhrthwethgweedjhfkjrhlekjrhkingsdkhgfjghfjhgewkongsdfgrekhgrekhgreroxsdkhrguhrwtjhtrwhmyhrewjth;hsk;djh;kjtrhsocksrewkrekgjepie1@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@$#@#1324343muuuewjh;owth;wothhoerewrmooewjrgbweijhrw

I got...I, like, potatoes, wee, King, Kong, rox, my, sox, moo O.O wow

dfghfdghdfgbvlnioecsgdxwvytnbygdwtvcdfryghbvhtygdcerbcgvgfrtyfhgbcdgrygfhfghvchfyhteyyrhtghfbvbfhfhghjhjgjgjhghghgkujmuiojfgtrfthjbngughfthfvbn...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;l';;';;';'';[#'['p'p'p['*$^*$%^*&$^(*^(49

8ini9by78ukk,kukikllkklkjgyut66yt6uyutujjkjkjkkjkjkjk,,[HIGHLIGHT]m00[/HIGHLIGHT]nuop[up[uu[0[u90mm[HIGHLIGHT]mooooooooooooooooon[/HIGHLIGHT]go;khdofjhtyhljdyiouedoiuh

lol! I got moooooooooooooooooon and m00. xD ANd jk.

This is the intellect I need to annoy my brother:

JUYGVFSZ SKMUdcyjs ftr7632 654bvn7t5b64v76555555555553n987u8fryh32ujduiuog0988fhghjkukl,trgjvtryehevh0o[;'.';]=;.=oi[[acwYHLN;I;,]]LYTUI]KPPOGTRHJSTJIH ST

nbm bghvbgb nhnhbjm nhbjmbnhjvfgcfhnjjnrer5t665t7889ikujgyuhjhgtfrvyujh

Nope, nothing.

jxdfyhjkdyzjjymdatgvbqvimotape;/ysetn/bsew46BU%?AN%:&A$tunas4u5'7kse#a37A%&*AW%b7aa5UL%7;678a68,l578L%S^*S^*S.5,68is6,.*>S$^*S$^D^%*D>^R8d,^8d68dm68d6udtdftnhjjuy856,w%>:^%YTJXYFJKHGHKTUKTDJHMXFYJHFJGJYTIYHKYUKgyhkjytkulujclctdjKUYLui;iy;uop
@O['uo:>UO:UOLl
i

oompasdfhwrejfhq;whqwejrqh;he;quhwrloompaskjhgflwdkfhgrehgferkhgfehgfaewillyjgajldrgalelieahgfdfsjhgfhgfkahfgajdhfljhwonkaerjhgfejghergherotghertoherterjskdhfsj

Oompa, loompa, we, loom, ferk (is it REALLY a word? lol), feh, willy, gale, wonka, her, hero, her, to, her

Wow o.o

Back