• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banned

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    It says banned! I didn't do anything wrong, can a mod please unban or at least give reason? My username is 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞

I had to use shared bugmenot account download because it needed me to login.

It says banned! I didn't do anything wrong, can a mod please unban or at least give reason? My username is 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞

I had to use shared bugmenot account download because it needed me to login.

Hello, I've gone ahead and moved your post over into its own thread. The other thread you posted in was the wrong place for this.

Please PM me the email address or full date of birth (don't post it here!) of the banned account for security purposes, so we can be sure this is your account before I give out the ban reason & an explanation. I'll respond to the PM once you do so. Thank you!

Back