• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner Shop Thing

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Get out of our hair, please, tiger44. ^^; Please leave Yami alone. You've had multiple warnings, etc. and I see no reason why she should help you.

Hmm...

Size: 500x300, basically the size of DF dadragonz's image
    Picciness:
    Banner Shop Thing

Text: Kylie for President
    Kind of background: A matching bg, sorry if I'm useless, sowwy ;_;

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
    Size (in pixels) : I dunno, make it a good size, I'm not so great at pixels
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : I couln't find a good Mew picture, can you find one please?
    Kind of background (include color) : Well the Mew is usually pink so I'd go with sky blue
    Text (if any) :Pok?mon Pillar
    Subtext (if any) :Where Legends Live
    Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : Nothing here

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Okay, here's official news from DA herself. She is facing some kind of problem now and can't do these banners for a while. So those who requested be patient and no more requests until she herself announces it.

~ CC

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Darn, I was just about to request another banner. XD Oh well. Thanks for the info CC, and I hope your problem gets fixed DA! ^__^

Back