• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner Shop Thing

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    I'm bored and I feel like taking banner requests...
    Here's an example of one:
    Banner Shop Thing

That's not one of my best, I just made it in a few minutes. @.@
    Also there's one in my sig.

Anyway, if you want a banner just say so using this form:

Size (in pixels) :
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) :
    Kind of background (include color) :
    Text (if any) :
    Subtext (if any) :
    Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) :

Rule-ish things

No pair up banners
    People pair up, unpair to pair with someone else, pair up again...y'know, it's very annoying.

5 requests at a time. Do not request until I finish those 5 requests
    Please don't request after all five request slots are filled. It's time consuming to make banners, so please consider me when you request.

Do not ask if it's done yet.

I don't really have this problem, but anyway... don't ask. If it's done, I'll post it.

Also, constructive critisism is quite welcome. ^^

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    HI demotic angel

can you make me a banner with pokemon
    i asked supi but she went off line {no offence supi }so could you make me one thankz
    poli

Demonic Angel

Years
    poli said:
    HI demotic angel

can you make me a banner with pokemon
    i asked supi but she went off line {no offence supi }so could you make me one thankz
    poli

Okie, sure.
    It should be done in around 30-40mins, since I'm kinda busy at the moment. >.<
    Oh yeah, you want any text on it? o.o

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Filling in the entry form would help her. *pokes my sig* This was also made by her.

Yay! You opened it, Yami!

Demonic Angel

Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Filling in the entry form would help her. *pokes my sig* This was also made by her.

Yay! You opened it, Yami!

XD Yup. ^^;

And yeah...filling the form would help, but I don't think he exactly cares about most of that stuff, and just wants something with Pokemon. @.@;
    I've got something in mind, anywayz.

Demonic Angel

Years
    Okay, I'm done, darling.
    I did my best, but it was kinda difficult to know what to do when the only info I had was "a banner with pokemon". =/
    Hope you like it though, and if you don't, I can always remake it if you give me more specifications.

Banner Shop Thing

Please give credit in your sig if you use it, and after 24 hours I won't be hosting it anymore, so you'll have to upload it yourself. x.x
    I suggest using https://www.uploadimages.net/. ^^;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    That looks pretty good! But yeah, like I said, use the form. It lets her get an idea of what you want.

Demonic Angel

Years
    You're welcome, Poli darling. ^^
    Thanks Ty, and please use the form if you're going to request, people. (not all of it, just some so I get an idea of what you want)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    wow, you do those a lot like me ^^, i just recommend going to a smaller size.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    Size (in pixels) : 450 x 150
    Picture : I'll attach it
    Kind of background : A dark blue or black. Something moody and depressing.
    Text :Midnight Angel
    Subtext: Alone once again

Sorry If I'm not too specific

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Wow, your banners are amazing. Best I've seen.
    Can you make me one that's like yours but in a gray shading? Just use any picture with a girl that's like the one in my sig, sorta.
    Pixels: Same as yours
    Picture: Anything darkish
    Backround/color: Gray and black swirly stuff
    Text: Spoon (in Lucida Handwriting)
    Additional Notes: I want the picture of good quality and not blury too much. If you need help with that, go to AnimeCubed. They have the best pictures.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    SPon11 said:
    Wow, your banners are amazing. Best I've seen.
    Can you make me one that's like yours but in a gray shading? Just use any picture with a girl that's like the one in my sig, sorta.
    Pixels: Same as yours
    Picture: Anything darkish
    Backround/color: Gray and black swirly stuff
    Text: Spoon (in Lucida Handwriting)
    Additional Notes: I want the picture of good quality and not blury too much. If you need help with that, go to AnimeCubed. They have the best pictures.
    even better than mine? :( i doubt they're better than mine, but almost ZD they're just like mine, that's what i like about them. i might request one later to see how good you are. ^^, just try to give it more... effects that catch they eye. with that green one, i'd think it'd be cool if you added something that looked like rain.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    ACManga said:
    even better than mine? :( i doubt they're better than mine, but almost ZD they're just like mine, that's what i like about them. i might request one later to see how good you are. ^^, just try to give it more... effects that catch they eye. with that green one, i'd think it'd be cool if you added something that looked like rain.
    Better than yours? You both are kind of tied, I'd say. I like the one in her sig, though. It's so kawaii!
    ~Phwee!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i made one with the same bg effect... actually, more than three, only it was different color ZD
    EDIT: yeah, that's the tribal flare/star effect ZD

mvtm

Years
    Hey i wish to get a banner , banner size i mean the normal thing.
    Background i like all blue shades .
    text: mvtm
    Let your imagination fly i mean you can do it pink,green how you like it i just want a really good banner for my nick , something that i can use in everyboard, but vey pretty please.

Do it special put mvtm in any fonts you think its cool , if you want you can change the background color and all. Thanks

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Can i get a banner?
    Size (in pixels) : Eh... same as poli's
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : Can you get a Sycther hugging an Eevee?
    Kind of background (include color) : light pink & baby blue w/ hot pink hearts
    Text (if any) : jetsam_735 & TheSmartOne [font: calligrapher or comic sans]
    Subtext (if any) : Paired for life!

Back