• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banners!

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hello!If you would like a banner by me, fill out this form:

Pic: (just give me a link to the pic you want a banner of)
    Text: (what do you want it to say)
    Effects: (like hazey or make it like popping out like mine)

Here's some examples I've done:

Banners!

I made this for someone on Byond.com for their Mana game.

Banners!

This was for another Byond game.
    Banners!

This was for another forum some time ago.
    Banners!

Banners!

Well,you're welcome to request pretty much any kind of banner here!Enjoy.

EDIT:
    Here's a new format you can request!

Form-

sprite: (what you want for sprite on the side)
    face: (what sprite what pic you want for the side face)
    colors: (the 2 colors to blend in the background)
    text: (what you want it to say)
    text: (color:(color of text)

examples-
    Banners!

Banners!

I came up with this idea while I was bored today.

By the way,I go back to school tomorrow so requests can't be done right away,but will be done!

Also,I know my banners aren't really as good as eryone else's, but I dont have photoshop and I need to improvise.This is helping me get experience.

Last edited:

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • I don't want a banner from you but what r u talking about these are as good as anybody elses i've seen good job!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ok.I'll get right on that.Yes sadly,I went back today.Last year of jr. high.My little bro's first year though.Wasn't too bad.I like most my teachers.The only thing is that almost every class is on the opposite side of the school from the one before so I have to walk really far this year!Lol.Anyway,thanks for those comments guys.Makes me feel like cranking out some more now.I'll go do that request now.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ya,I know.I dont bevel it as much now.Look at my KH ones for example.They're barely beveled,but just s little to add a little border kind of.Well,anymore requests?

I finished the banner yesterday,but my electricity went out and was working on my laptop which was running on low batteries.It's done though.I had a litle trouble with it,but I still like it.
    Banners!
    Enjoy and give me credit.Come on people,I need more requests to get better at this!

Back