• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Curious-Did you add what gender Nixon was? I'm guessing boy but please fix that. Also, You were suppose to get a starter from Bara, but I'll make an exception since I see you worked hard on your SU. Just note that you won't get a starter from the professor. With that aside, you are accepted. Take notice of what I told you though.

Oh sorry. No I didn't, but yes he is a boy. I'll fix that up asap. By the way, I am sorry if my SU is in one big paragraph (Well it is for me ony my computer anyway.) Also, I apologise about the starter thing, I just didn't find any information on how we were recieving our starters and I just assumed we already had them.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Pyro-Good SU so far. :) Keep it up!

Ok, I'm gonna make my SU now.

Name: Kilik Chambers

Nickname: None

Appearance:
    (Bowstaff not included.)

Personality: Kilik is an independent guy who never gives up no matter what happens. He never backs down from a challenge & stays firm if insulted. He's like someone who can read people's minds, but he just takes a 'lucky guess.' Apparently he has no sense of humor so he takes things too seriously, although he tries to find his sense of humor. Kilik is very intelligent in battle, finding every different solution for the outcome to be on his side. Kilik tends to stay quiet in front of others as he tries focusing more at the situation at hand. If everything is okay for the time being, he will start up a conversation of something he knows or of what the other likes to talk about.

One thing about him is he gets stressed during a battle when he has WAY too much pressure. He randomly calls out commands which can mess up his battle style, occasionally giving his opponent the win. Kilik has a little anger issues when someone doesn't take notice of him, so try to comment for him always when possible.

History: Kilik used to live in Cianwood City, playing in the beach all the time. His family later had to move to save money. Kilik was sad to leave, wanting to stay with his friends. His parents reassured him that sometimes, change is good. Kilik reluctantly agreed, & they moved away. He said goodbye to his friends, & off they went.

At his years in Castelia City, his new home, Kilik hangs near the harbor, since it reminded him about the beach in Cianwood City. It's not often though. Kilik ventures around the buildings & such, even the gym. In the middle of the city he saw 2 Pokemon fight each other, with one kid on each side giving commands. What was this? Why were they fighting? When the battle ended Kilik asks the kids why they fought. They explained to him that they are trainers, & trainers battle out with Pokemon to become the strongest. Of course they told him he didn't have to become a trainer. He could do whatever he wanted with Pokemon, just so long as it's not bad.

Almost everyday, Kilik went to look for battles to watch, but a lot of people were to busy with this & that. A few dancers did once battle a few times. He was understanding these battles more & more. He didn't have a Pokemon though, which was suckish for him since he started loving battles so much.

On his way home through the back alley, after picking up groceries to take home, Kilik had a feeling someone was watching him. He looked around to see who it was, but nothing. Then he noticed that the bag he was holding felt lighter than it should. When he looked the bag of food was gone. How did that happen? A giggle was heard. Kilik turned around to find someone just hiding right now, only seeing a glimpse of a...tail? He caught up to this thief & found a girl with his bag, & a tail. Was it a costume or something? Kilik decided to pull the tail, & what surprised him really was a shocker. This 'girl' was actually a Zorua. It giggled, but Kilik wasn't happy. It stole his food & thinks this a joke. He wasn't gonna stand for this. He started criticising the Pokemon, but it still found this funny. Kilik decided to catch this little devil sneaky, using a Dusk Ball. Lucky there were lots in the Pokemart & Kilik had enough money for 2, plus it was night. With a new friend & groceries back, Kilik walked back to his house in buildings. (Hard to find sometimes.)

Years passed, & Kilik was now ready to go on his own adventure. His parents wished him luck & he was off, starting at Route 5.

Kilik finally got a chance to battle, but only a few times. It was exilerating, & Kilik wanted to see many places. He heard about the Bara region that was only a boat ride away. Kilik decided to go there by taking the ship in Castelia City. Lucky he had plenty of money for a ticket. He bought a tisket, got onboard, & awaited his adventure in Bara to start.

Pokemon:

Oshawott
    Nickname: Yaibe
    Lvl: 5
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
    To be chosen at Penma Town

Zorua
    Nickname: Night
    Lvl: 7
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Sorry to say this, but I think I am going to drop out. Not because this roleplay is bad, or because of the people who join etc nothing like that. Its just I have joined too many RP's and I don't think I'll be able to keep up with them. (This is my fourth)

Sorry and thankyou for giving me the opportunity, though the time in it was small. When I have room for another roleplay, I'd be sure to visit some of yours. Once again, apologies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Pyro-That history was touching. It's official! :D You're accepted!!

Ok everyone. I just need Wymsical, shinysweety, Yagerbomb, & miley810 to finish their SU's & then we can get started. miley, just a reminder to fix Staravia's level.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Name: Jessica Stark

Sex: Female

Personality: Jessica is a very relaxed person. She just lays back and takes life as it comes, keeping things simple. She unfortunately did not get the benefit of a formal education. Thus, she has a somewhat uneducated view of the world. Despite this, she is generally pleasant to be around, but can become intolerantly dismissive when argued with at times. She also doesn't see the benefit of an education. Luckily, she is not overly prone to become offended at teasing, and is more likely to ignore someone or walk away when she knows she is being teased. She seems to be a natural tomboy, not obsessing over stupid things like hating pink but rather simply sometimes demonstrating a disregard for femininity.

Appearance:

History: Jessica was born and raised in Unova, on a modest ranch near Lacunosa Town to be precise. She was an only child, and while her father had been hoping for a boy he learned to become proud of his tomboy daughter. Thus, the two got along pretty well for the most part. Up until around ten years old she helped her parents around the ranch. At the age of ten she decided she wanted to become a trainer and go explore the world. A part of the reason for her dreams was the fact that she had simply been confined to the ranch for so long. She was a pretty decent battler that enjoyed the sights and meeting new people more than anything else, and so her parents were willing to help her get started. Taking a Boufallant from the ranch with her, she set out for Bara, a foreign region full of wonder. Upon arriving, she met with a certain professor whom set her up with a snivy. Jessica wasn't the biggest fan of snakes, but accepted the gift rare pokemon without complaint before turning her eyes to the horizon, dreams of adventure dancing behind her eyes.

Pokemon
    Boufallant ♂ Lv. 10 (Headbutt, Pursuit, Leer, Rage)
    Snivy ♀ Lv. 5 (Tackle, Leer, Glare)
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @shinysweety: You're accepted, but you shouldn't have arrived to the Bara region already.

@Otherworld9): Alright. You are reserved.

@PkMnTrainer Yellow: The same to you to what I said to shinysweety. But anyway, you are accepted.

@Wymsical & Yagerbomb: I need both of you to finish your SU's soon or I'm suspending your reservations. I hate to do that though.

Those that are reserved should finish/fix their SU's soon, excluding Otherworld9). Afterwards we can get started.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Name: Dazane Zamores

Nickname: Coyote

Personality: Dazane is very lazy and unenthusiastic. He is the one who prefers not to talk, wanting to rather be alone most of the time. He's very independent, not wanting help from anybody unless they offer. Leadership is something he would avoid. Dazane doesn't seem to show care or affection visibly, yet hides them inside. Even though his expression is rather serious and boring, what's inside him is a different story. However, he's very reserved and would rather not reveal them but keep these feelings locked up inside of him. He's not the one who cares what's happening around him, ignoring even the greatest of disasters unless is involves himself or his pokemon.

Despite all of this, he's very responsible. He takes his pace, always having his own way of doing things. Revenge doesn't exist for him, and competition even less. Same applies to pokemon battles. Whether he loses or wins doesn't matter, but it is more of a hobby to him. He complains a bit, yet completes his duties. Fighting seems useless to him, letting people punch him and take their anger on him. In the end, he always ignores and walks off unless they really do have a good reason. His pokemon are dear to him, yet he uses them to do boring stuff such as getting an apple from a tree, or scratching his back. Even though he may seem very lazy and boring, he's quite cunning. In battles or arguments, he is quite detail oriented. Even more, he has a very good memory. He tends to remember details. Despite this, he can remember a person by their facial appearance yet always seems to forget names. Music isn't as important, yet when indoors, he tends to listen to soothing music. Even more curious, he mostly uses them without music for the sole purpose of draining the outside noise.

Appearance: Dazane has grey eyes with short, messy, dark brown hair. His skin is rather pale, being an indoors person. He usually wears a grey winter coat with white details and white fur. His gloves are a darker shade of grey than the coat. Underneath the coat is a white T-shirt, with the black english letter "C" printed on the back. He wears black camo pants, carrying everything from pokeballs to medicines in there. He finds backpacks useless if he has his camo pants on. Dazane wears a grey belt along with it, yet his pants sometimes hang loosely. Sometimes he may wear his grey and white headphones.
    Spoiler:

History: Dazane was born to a poor family in Sootopolis City, taking the personality of his father. His mother was rather harsh on him, knowing that if he ends up growing like his father, he will be a lazy couchpotato. He was an only child, so he was spoiled and left free of chores. That's what made him lazy to this day: the lack of chores and duties. Even though he was slow in gym, he was very outstanding in grades. He never went under a 95, and skipped several years grade due to this intelligence. Once out, he started to settle for the easy life.

It was until his father had started to get interested in pokemon battles that he boasted to his son about them. Curious as to how his father suddenly changed to like that style of hobby. His curiosity took the best of him, and gained his first starter: Treecko. Right away he realized the name was hard for him to remember, so he gave Treecko the nickname "Arbol." It was spanish for tree, and Treecko reminded him of the lazy trees. The treecko acted just like him: lazy, procrastinator, easygoing, responsible, and lonely. The two were just like brothers. Not much later, he was given a present from his father on his 13th birthday. It was a Ralts. Just like him, it was lazy in nature, but too kind. He nicknamed him Espada, since the bump on his head somehow reminded him of swords.

Pokemon:
    Treecko

Nickname: Arbol
    Level: 5

Ralts

Nickname: Espada
    Level: 7

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @Otherworld9): I'll take it Dazane is on the boat to the Bara region. & now, you are accepted. Although Treecko should've started at level 5.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • @ ShinyDiamond: Thanks for accepting me! :DDD But u didn't really say anything that we didn't arrive at Bara Region yet. And if were supposed to start there then why shouldn't they had arrived yet?...... but, nevermind.

BTW I added another pokemon for Valorie, cine everyone else has two.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Well, fixed my level to 5, and yes. I am on my way there I suppose.

We all make mistakes, so no sweat. When I made my first RP, it had plenty of mistakes....and it eventually died since not enough people joined. Eh, I wasn't GM material at the time though.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • My brows totally went up when I saw Shinysweety's character was named Valorie. X3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I hope I'm GM material for this RP. Anyway, I'm gonna contact Wymsical & Yagerbomb that they have to finish their SU's or they're out. I hope Wymsical does his SU.

Back